1.    #1  
    Okay, this is really bothering me. I have the default built-in calendar plugin on my Today screen, probably like many of you. In the options, I've set "Next appointment" instead of "Upcoming appointments" and I've unchecked "Display all day events". Yet, the today plugin still displays several events from the day instead of just the "next appointment". Trouble is, this means my other today plugins are so far down on this tiny screen that a scrollbar appears and annoys the living be-jeesus out of me.

Has anyone else seen this / got any ideas?

PS - Also, what the heck does the "Today Timeout" (set at 4 hours by default) option do on the Today Settings?

Adam
    Quote Originally Posted by adamt
    Okay, this is really bothering me. I have the default built-in calendar plugin on my Today screen, probably like many of you. In the options, I've set "Next appointment" instead of "Upcoming appointments" and I've unchecked "Display all day events". Yet, the today plugin still displays several events from the day instead of just the "next appointment". Trouble is, this means my other today plugins are so far down on this tiny screen that a scrollbar appears and annoys the living be-jeesus out of me.

Has anyone else seen this / got any ideas?

PS - Also, what the heck does the "Today Timeout" (set at 4 hours by default) option do on the Today Settings?

Adam
    If your treo has been unused or off for X time when you turn it on it will default to the today screen rather than whatever app you were last using.
    Same problem with the same settings as adamt. It basically ignores what I set and displays what it wants.
    I wondered the same exact thing. I would rather only display one calendar event then what's current and the next event. Especially with the tight screen.
    Brian McGuire
    .../600/650/8700c/700w/Moto Q/700p/Nokia E62/700wx/8525/750c/BB Pearl/Blackjack/BB 8800/BB Curve & HTC Vox S710 >>iPhone
    Try out Calendar+. It's free and does what you want, I believe.