1.    #1  
    I did a little shopping on ebay (and other places).

I ended up with (most is in the mail at this point) a few accessories for my 700w.

Here is what I have & what is coming in the mail:

HS850 BT Headset
    HF850 BT car kit (what the heck!)
    Palm Stylus / pen combo
    Senacase
    Palm cradle
    Extra auto/usb/home charging combo
    2400 battery (or is that 24000?)
    2 gig SD card

Anything else that I am missing that might be fun?

I could see the benefit of a BT Keyboard, but I dont think I would ever actually use it.

I have GPS in my car already, so no need for that.

I am also not really interested in WIFI (with Evdo who needs it...), even Rx1TT is pretty fast for my needs.

Any other good toys?
    JP's has a dock station that has hotsynch, charger (through USB), and a built in mic and audio plug (so you can connect to any 3.5mm output). Great to keep the Treo running through your computer speakers and reaaly improve it's use as a speakerphone. Seen it for anywhere from $15 to $22 on eBay. My favorite new Treo toy.

Neil
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    The "sena" case is what? $35?

i was walking around where I live (northern NJ, major city) and I saw this woman selling cellphone cases from one of those street carts. I asked her if she had anything that fit my Treo, now mind, I saw cases online for over $40-100. She takes out a case with a name on it "Reiko". The case cost me $8, it's a holster type case. Fits my treo like a glove.
    Global Posts
    640 Global Posts
    Go to Boxwave. You should find a few. The versa charger is my favorite.
    You don't think you would use it but you should see the reaction when i break this bad boy out in a meeting.

Bluetooth Virtual Laser Keyboard. It has a wow factor beyond any tech toy I have ever owned.

I am considering getting a presenter to go for it my treo next.
    I'd suggest reading the Accessories section of the forum for ideas. As for auto charging, I'd recomemdn skipping buying a car charger for ya Treo and one for ya headset....just by a 12vDC--> 120vAC converter.

You will save money and save batteries as rapid car chargers tend to smoke batteries. Finally, a vehicle specific car mount and charging cradle is a big plus
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by naivete
    Go to Boxwave. You should find a few. The versa charger is my favorite.
    I didnt realize you can charge using the USB cord. I thought you had to have the power plugged in as well. Is that the case?
    Global Posts
    640 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RichKlein
    I didnt realize you can charge using the USB cord. I thought you had to have the power plugged in as well. Is that the case?
    As long as the usb cable contains the power component, the phone can be charged.