1.    #1  
    Hi all --

Rec'd my 700 yesterday, and so far, am loving it!! I have a question, is there a way I can mark a contact as private or hide it? I know there was a way in the palm OS, but I can't figure it out here...

Your help is appreciated.

Thanks.
    Last edited by q823; 03/08/2006 at 08:12 AM.
    I haven't found it yet, I just mark the contact as private in Outlook and sync it.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by chewybrain
    I haven't found it yet, I just mark the contact as private in Outlook and sync it.
    Ok, stupid question...how do I do that?
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by chewybrain
    Ok, I figured out how to mark it private in Outlook, and have sync-ed the phone. But the contact still appears in my contact list. HELP!!
    You would think something so simple would be built in. Unfortunately, PPC/WM have been unable to perform this simple task from the beginning. There used to be an add-on to hide records and files, I'll see if I can track it down. Thought it was made by Pocket Mind, but I can't find anything on their site.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    There used to be an add-on to hide records and files, I'll see if I can track it down. Thought it was made by Pocket Mind, but I can't find anything on their site.
    Thank you, thank you, thank you!! Bless your heart...
    somebody's cheating