1.    #1  
    Ok so im havuing difficulties removing programs fully from my device.....after i remove them i get a warning stating that not all items have been removed would you like to continue and remove from the programs list?....so i click ok.....the items are still on my programs list but do not work...ive removed using active sync window and through the treo.......where do i have to go in order to delete these icons so i can install the programs again?
    Thie is windows where no devcie is usable without a registry editor. I have seen other threads pointing out the name of one which you can do this.....Resco being one of them.
    Quote Originally Posted by happypappy
    Ok so im havuing difficulties removing programs fully from my device.....after i remove them i get a warning stating that not all items have been removed would you like to continue and remove from the programs list?....so i click ok.....the items are still on my programs list but do not work...ive removed using active sync window and through the treo.......where do i have to go in order to delete these icons so i can install the programs again?
    If I'm reading you right, you want to open File Explorer, and go to
    \Windows\Start Menu\Programs\ (Or Start Menu, depending on where the icon is located) and delete the .lnk file.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  4.    #4  
    ok im using resco explorer and followed the path you stated but i dont se any .lnk files.....i see two icons for sprite backup but nothing in the menu to delete it....and what about the other apps that i get the same messege when removing...what was left behind and where
    ok im using resco explorer and followed the path you stated but i dont se any .lnk files.....i see two icons for sprite backup but nothing in the menu to delete it....and what about the other apps that i get the same messege when removing...what was left behind and where
    Is Sprite what you want removed? If so, just tap and hold the icon, and click Delete.

Same with other stray icons. As to what else is left behind, could be directories, and/or registry entries.

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  6.    #6  
    thanx so much for the help....am i removing programs wromg then if i keep getting those messeges after removing?
    thanx so much for the help....am i removing programs wromg then if i keep getting those messeges after removing?
    Not really. It happens. You want that Windows look and feel, you take the good with the bad. It's nothing new.

Also, I'm not sure if it's WM5 compatible, but you might have a look at something like Pocket Mechanic. It has a reg. scanner and cleaner, as well as other useful utilities.