1.    #1  
    Hi,

I was curious if you can select multiple emails within a folder of Pocket outlook? If I want to delete 25 emails, can I do that without a stylus?

Thanks,
    Rich
    Sure, you can use your finger.

I keed, I keed.

I'd love to know the answer to this as well.
    ... I found a quite lame method but it works.... with the ON SCREEN kb, click control AND **** and scroll with the d-pad to the ones you want, menu, menu again and delete

it works but if you do a few hundred prepare to let it sit for a bit
  4.    #4  
    What is **** ?

Does control + A work on that KB?
  5.    #5  
    Holy moley! Nice job, control + A does work on the on screen KB!

Nice job!
    Global Posts
    232 Global Posts
    Anyone have any ideas on how to select multiple contacts in the contacts program. I tried control + a but that didnt work. I need it so that I can sent msgs to multiple contacts easily.
    Now is there a key combination that emulates the control key? The only think I see is in the soft keyboard map. Thanks!

Neil
    it's control + SHIFT, perhaps my typing got a little ahead of me and got caught by the cuss filter
    So if you press and hold the "num-lock" key and the "a" key, and then scroll with D-Pad, it will select and go page down.

If you press and hold the "shift" key, and the "a" key, and then scroll with D-Pad, it will select individually.
    Actually, it doesn't matter what other key you press, as long as you hold either the "num-lock" key or the "shift key".

I find holding "a" easier, but it turns out you can hold any letter.
    Global Posts
    879 Global Posts
    Wow.. good job guys!

I like holding down shift+z since that allows me to do one line at a time....once i have what i want selected I hold down the 5-way center button to bring up the context menu let go and hit it again to select delete (default).

Wish I had the time to start up an FAQ cuz this one definitely belongs there.
    Global Posts
    136 Global Posts
    This is excellent. The tips just keep getting better!
    Now we just need to figure out how to change folders in poutlook without the stylus.