Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Actually, if you pay another $1 a month ($6 total per month), then there is NO deductable at all! At least that's how I understand it.

Tom
    it's very simple

if you break it or lose your treo, its worth it

if nothing happens to your treo, its not worth it
    I never buy extended warrenties or service contracts, but I have found when it comes to expensive cell phones (say greater than $200) that insurance has ALWAYS more than paid for itself for me. Every cell phone I have ever owned I have had to replace at least once - sometimes for "loss", sometimes for it ceasing to function properly. In this one case, yes, I think you should get the insurance for your 700W.

Tom
    I can see 'loosing' my phone in about 1 year and getting a 'new' one - course that will be a refurbished one no doubt.
    Global Posts
    445 Global Posts
    I got the Lockline Insurance for $5.99 /mo. This is the very first time I ever insured any type of electronic/gadget. It totals $144 for the 2 yr contract period. Some people may get it probably for $4.99.
    Anyway, I don't feel so paranoid that I may drop the Treo 700w so much anymore (especially when someone else is using it) now that I have the insurance on it. Probably worth it for peace of mind...

Total Equipment Coverage
    Complete protection for your wireless equipment at a low price. It combines the benefits of Wireless Phone Protection (offered by third-party insurance providers) with the discounted Verizon Wireless Extended Warranty program.
    If your phone or accessories are inoperable for any reason¿lost, stolen, damaged or malfunctioning¿you can be covered. Wireless Phone Protection and the Extended Warranty are both available individually or as part of the Total Equipment Coverage package. For the low cost of $4.99 - $5.99 per month, Verizon Wireless Total Equipment Coverage will help you stay connected.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12