Page 6 of 53 FirstFirst 123456789101116 ... LastLast
    Here's mine.

Global Posts
    507 Global Posts
    Where do I find the Vista Lite theme, I have a couple of nice Vista themes, but the like one looks pretty cool. Does anyone else notice that sometimes the signal doesn't show anything? As soon as I get a program to do a screen capture program I will take a pic of mine.
    My Cart
    Wireless Addict

The only reason why Chuck Norris grows a beard is because he is trying to compete with Bruce Campbell's chin, which can break diamonds.
    Got this theme from the Lakeridgesoftware.com Wisbar Advance 2 Skins forum. I believe there's a recently released Beta v.2 of the Vista skins too.

http://www.lakeridgesoftware.com/for...splay.php?f=34
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    Mine.... 700wx
    Last edited by damigs; 10/31/2008 at 12:20 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lofdog
    What does your today screen look like?
    small,,,,very small....
    Here's mine on the WX...

Wisbar Advance 2 / Wisbar Advance Desktop
    PocketBreeze
    iLauncher
    WeatherPanel
    PSShutXP
    RhinoStat

Last edited by hamsup1o; 09/30/2006 at 01:33 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by damigs View Post
    Mine.... 700wx
    What app is showing the NBA news? RSS reader with today plugin?
    Brian McGuire
    .../600/650/8700c/700w/Moto Q/700p/Nokia E62/700wx/8525/750c/BB Pearl/Blackjack/BB 8800/BB Curve & HTC Vox S710 >>iPhone
    Quote Originally Posted by hamsup1o View Post
    Here's mine on the WX...

PocketBreeze
    iLauncher
    WeatherPanel
    PSShutXP
    RhinoStat
    Got to tell you, your screen(s) are awesome. Do you find running WA Desktop slows down your treo? Is your theme posted anywhere?
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by brmcguire View Post
    What app is showing the NBA news? RSS reader with today plugin?
    Egress v3.02
    Global Posts
    756 Global Posts
    Here is mine...

Kash76

Sprint - Treo 650, 700wx, 800w, Touch Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by mobileman View Post
    Got to tell you, your screen(s) are awesome. Do you find running WA Desktop slows down your treo? Is your theme posted anywhere?
    Thanks for the compliment mobileman. It's something I came up with using the popular GANT iconset. I actually found WA Desktop running really nice on the WX. Much better than when I had the 6700. I think it's because the WX doesn't need to use a landscape mode which a lot of 240x320 screens are having issues with. WA Desktop definitely helps with the limited screen size with the virtual pages. I don't need to squeeze everything into 1 screen.
    Thanks for the compliment mobileman. It's something I came up with using the popular GANT iconset. I actually found WA Desktop running really nice on the WX. Much better than when I had the 6700. I think it's because the WX doesn't need to use a landscape mode which a lot of 240x320 screens are having issues with. WA Desktop definitely helps with the limited screen size with the virtual pages. I don't need to squeeze everything into 1 screen.

One more question, since you dont show the wireless provider plugin anywhere, does everything still work correctly? Can I still bring up the contacts search list? does the menu softkey still work?
    Quote Originally Posted by mobileman View Post
    One more question, since you dont show the wireless provider plugin anywhere, does everything still work correctly? Can I still bring up the contacts search list? does the menu softkey still work?
    Actually I totally forgot about this "issue" as I have mapped the side button to toggle back to the normal today screen whenever I need to make a call. I got used to it that I forgot to mention it.

This "issue" still exists. The plugins are still on my normal today screen. I have tried different ways to make it work with WA Desktop but with no success. I have posted this on the Wisbar forum hoping Chris will find a solution. In the meantime, I don't mind toggling between WA Desktop and the normal today screen since it doesn't effect my incoming calls.
    Quote Originally Posted by damigs View Post
    Mine.... 700wx
    Hi Damigs,

Like your screen. If you have the time, can you tell me how to duplicate this on my Treo? thanks.

Ed
    Here's mine on the WX...

PocketBreeze
    iLauncher
    WeatherPanel
    PSShutXP
    RhinoStat
    Man, thats a killer screen... if i may ask how did you that, and can you point me in the right directions to get the fonts, icons, and apps?

Thanks a million!!!
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by edjerum View Post
    Hi Damigs,

Like your screen. If you have the time, can you tell me how to duplicate this on my Treo? thanks.

Ed
    Ed.. Click on the link below. Thats where I got it from along with a bunch of others. Seems like all the black themes make the screen wake up indoors.

http://www.pocketpcthemes.com/preview.asp?ID=59511
    Hi Damigs,

Thank you sooo much. I was having trouble adapting to the 700WX because everything on the screen is so small compared to my treo 600. Now with the black background it's easy to see.

One other question to ask. I see you got rid of the voicemail icon and some others on the today screen. Are you using a today plug in for this? If you like it can I have the name?

thanks again.

Ed
    Global Posts
    232 Global Posts
    Anyone know how to make the top and bottom bars of the screen black? Know of any themes that do this? I really dont want to use Wisbar since it hogs memory.

Any ideas would be great. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by blile View Post
    Anyone know how to make the top and bottom bars of the screen black? Know of any themes that do this? I really dont want to use Wisbar since it hogs memory.

Any ideas would be great. Thanks.
    I have wanted this as well. I believe you will need to use Wisbar (or something like it) to skin the top/bottom bars.
    Brian McGuire
    .../600/650/8700c/700w/Moto Q/700p/Nokia E62/700wx/8525/750c/BB Pearl/Blackjack/BB 8800/BB Curve & HTC Vox S710 >>iPhone
    Quote Originally Posted by brmcguire View Post
    I have wanted this as well. I believe you will need to use Wisbar (or something like it) to skin the top/bottom bars.
    ThememakerX can do it