Page 51 of 53 FirstFirst ... 414647484950515253 LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,020 of 1058
    That looks FANTASTIC. I'm just getting used to the HTC setup that I put on a week or two ago, but I'm very interested in this.

I have read through more of the 50 pages in this post than I would like to admit, but I'm not sure exactly what applications you are running with this setup.

I believe you have managed to keep all applications free??? That is awesome, and definately worth some money going your way when this is complete.

Keep up the great work.
    Global Posts
    213 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sprintfinanceguy View Post
    That looks FANTASTIC. I'm just getting used to the HTC setup that I put on a week or two ago, but I'm very interested in this.

I have read through more of the 50 pages in this post than I would like to admit, but I'm not sure exactly what applications you are running with this setup.

I believe you have managed to keep all applications free??? That is awesome, and definately worth some money going your way when this is complete.

Keep up the great work.
    I am trying to keep the applications needed to freeware

Sadly there are a few key components that are needed (good thing, if you get sick of my themes you can use the software with other themes )

But I do have good news,

depending how this theme is taken after being released I plan to re-release it as a "lite" version, using only freeware apps (but that means alot of great features will be dropped)

Even if this theme isn't for you, I plan to put together more themes using this one as a template.
    So What programs will we be needing to buyfor your skin?
    I can't wait!
    Global Posts
    213 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NickPampani View Post
    So What programs will we be needing to buyfor your skin?
    the "needed" programs are

Phone Alarm
    Wisbar Advanced 3
    Wisbar Advanced Desktop

thats all you have to pay for (most people trying to skin their treos already have these, but for those who don't they are very powerful tools)

optionally I am making the media page work for PocketPlayer, TCPMP, or WMP (you pick)

other than that, everything else is freeware and will be included
    I just would like to jump in and add that I am anxiously awaiting the airibus skin and would gladly donate to the cause
    Global Posts
    93 Global Posts
    I just upgraded from my old 700w to a wx and can't believe the difference. I had to leave the 700w almost stock and now I'm just amazed with everything I can throw on the x. I am hesitant to mess too much with the today screen because of the great work airibis has put in and am also looking forward to the finished product as well as contributing to the funds.
  8. H_D
    Global Posts
    2,597 Global Posts
    Not to change the subject but, does anyone know the .exe path (shortcut) to launch CONTACTS? I'm trying to make a shortcut from my today screen & need this info.
    Quote Originally Posted by airibis View Post
    the "needed" programs are

Phone Alarm
    Wisbar Advanced 3
    Wisbar Advanced Desktop

thats all you have to pay for (most people trying to skin their treos already have these, but for those who don't they are very powerful tools)

optionally I am making the media page work for PocketPlayer, TCPMP, or WMP (you pick)

other than that, everything else is freeware and will be included
    Dude, Pocketplayer
    Global Posts
    213 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dawkness View Post
    Dude, Pocketplayer
    ? yeh, I said it will work with PocketPlayer

not sure what you mean
    Quote Originally Posted by airibis View Post
    ? yeh, I said it will work with PocketPlayer

not sure what you mean
    You said we would have to pick which media player, Dude use pocket player.
    Dude - he said you pick. He does not have to configure this in his skin.
    Welp.... I got bored as usual. So I ventured off into a theme and figured I'd share. This utilizes the Vista Theme with a lil twist on the background and a dialer skin I made to go along with it since I couldn't find an exact match for the theme.

Pretty nice.
    END OF LINE
    Thank you
    Global Posts
    93 Global Posts
    Can someone possible point me in the right direction to download WP-Pilot for weather panel. Thanks
    Here you go:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...ighlight=pilot

storyr is THE man when it comes to WeatherPanel!!!
    Or....if you don't need the info, just the actual file:
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Global Posts
    93 Global Posts
    awesome thank you!
    No problem, Actually, the last time I looked for this it was still the original version, I didn't know 0.2 was out....I learned something as well!!!!! LOL