Page 50 of 53 FirstFirst ... 40454647484950515253 LastLast
Results 981 to 1,000 of 1058
    Malatesta,

I've downloaded your zip file and unzipped it and see the skn file and the Mal-Simple folder, but not being one who skins, I'm unsure as to where to place this on my device. Can you help me out here - I like the look of yours. It improves further on the spb mobile shell in my opinion. Thanks.
    Sorry...forgot to paste the link. It's from Triangle Powers..

http://www.trianglepowers.com/PPC/Apps.aspx?app=Today

I couldn't find the SBP player that one of the reviews referenced:

On 3/15/2007, John C, using a PPC-6700, gave:
    There's a free today plugin from SPB that has complete control of WMP. SPB Today Player.

I could only find it as a plugin for pocket plus...

Good Luck
    Global Posts
    213 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by akenis View Post
    Sorry...forgot to paste the link. It's from Triangle Powers..

http://www.trianglepowers.com/PPC/Apps.aspx?app=Today

I couldn't find the SBP player that one of the reviews referenced:

On 3/15/2007, John C, using a PPC-6700, gave:
    There's a free today plugin from SPB that has complete control of WMP. SPB Today Player.

I could only find it as a plugin for pocket plus...

Good Luck
    yeh its called SPB Toplay

it only works on WM2003
    Quote Originally Posted by redifrogger View Post
    Malatesta,

I've downloaded your zip file and unzipped it and see the skn file and the Mal-Simple folder, but not being one who skins, I'm unsure as to where to place this on my device. Can you help me out here - I like the look of yours. It improves further on the spb mobile shell in my opinion. Thanks.
    Hi, glad you like the skin.

When you extract the zip contents, you should have a folder called "Mal-Simple" and a file called "Mal-Simple.skn".

Extract both to \Program Files\phoneAlarm

So it should look like \Program Files\phoneAlarm\Mal-Simple

The .skn file just goes in \Program Files\phoneAlarm

Basically if you look at the "Joel" default skin and follow folder setup, it's the same.

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by airibis View Post
    I have also spent the last month trying to find a working copy of SPB ToPlay... but no luck.
    Here ya go

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6ZPRMO4R
    http://rapidshare.com/files/58752059...Play_setup.exe

Hi, glad you like the skin.

When you extract the zip contents, you should have a folder called "Mal-Simple" and a file called "Mal-Simple.skn".

Extract both to \Program Files\phoneAlarm

So it should look like \Program Files\phoneAlarm\Mal-Simple

The .skn file just goes in \Program Files\phoneAlarm

Basically if you look at the "Joel" default skin and follow folder setup, it's the same.

I didn't realize that I needed phoneAlarm - which I don't. I should have but was too excited when I saw it - I'm a moron. Maybe I'll try the trial version, if they have one. Thanks again.
    Global Posts
    213 Global Posts
    did you get this working by chance?
    did you get this working by chance?
    lol, I just assumed it was a working version, but no I haven't tried it.

I guess it doesn't work? I believe I read somewhere that some have had problems with WM5 devices and this app...

Getting closer

I finished the weather panel theme, and am not starting the media page

I use pocket player for the today screen controller... which cost money...

I am trying to go a free route and find a plug in that allows me to have a controller for WMP on the today screen.

I've seen one Mal posted on PPCgeeks, but cant for the life of me find where the images are located to edit them (if someone could help that would be great)

I have also spent the last month trying to find a working copy of SPB ToPlay... but no luck.

so yeh, besides these bumps in the way its coming together smoothly.

I also redid the PA skin.

here

These arnt the most up to date screen shots

Since then I am working on the bottom menu under the clock, and added a button which brings up a picture speed dial.

(also, where you see Batt ?%, that scrolls through all sorts of info, i even have it set to tell me how much my next phone bill is by tracking my peek minutes, and txts)

here is the weather page, its using the PhatPhinger skin in this screenshot, which is sorta similar to the one I created (will get a shot of it later today)

---------

Theres still the Nedia(music, games, movies) page, Appointment (office) page, and the Program/Settings page

I'll keep you guys posted

Will you be selling this skin once you complete it?
    My Palm Treo 700w was a snitch
    Global Posts
    213 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dangottreo View Post
    Will you be selling this skin once you complete it?
    ^^;; Im a 21 year old father going to college and working as a self employed photographer in need of a more stable job, but having a hard time landing one...

LOL while the offer of money sounds very very good..

I still plan to give this away for free.

I found a working media center plug in, it's the one Mal poted over at PPCgeeks (gave up on the ToPlay plug in)

however i am still looking for the images to edit
    ^^;; Im a 21 year old father going to college and working as a self employed photographer in need of a more stable job, but having a hard time landing one...

I found a working media center plug in, it's the one Mal poted over at PPCgeeks (gave up on the ToPlay plug in)

How about accepting "donations"? That skin looks FANTASTIC, and is well worth paying something for it. When do you anticipate completing it? I have a 700w that I want to install it all, do I need to install various plug-ins to make it work, or will all of it install in one package?
    My Palm Treo 700w was a snitch
    Global Posts
    2 Global Posts

If you get this skin working well, I'd pay $30 for it. Twice.
    Global Posts
    318 Global Posts
    Getting closer

I finished the weather panel theme, and am not starting the media page

I use pocket player for the today screen controller... which cost money...

I am trying to go a free route and find a plug in that allows me to have a controller for WMP on the today screen.

I've seen one Mal posted on PPCgeeks, but cant for the life of me find where the images are located to edit them (if someone could help that would be great)

so yeh, besides these bumps in the way its coming together smoothly.

I also redid the PA skin.

here

These arnt the most up to date screen shots

Since then I am working on the bottom menu under the clock, and added a button which brings up a picture speed dial.

(also, where you see Batt ?%, that scrolls through all sorts of info, i even have it set to tell me how much my next phone bill is by tracking my peek minutes, and txts)

here is the weather page, its using the PhatPhinger skin in this screenshot, which is sorta similar to the one I created (will get a shot of it later today)

---------

Theres still the Nedia(music, games, movies) page, Appointment (office) page, and the Program/Settings page

I'll keep you guys posted

That is sweet! I will PayPal you some money if you tell me how to get my treo to look like that (what program do i need to run that skin) You're very skilled with what you do, and i'll take care of ya, but i have no idea how to get my phone to look like that, please advise.
    pteezay - read the posts here and you'll understand. There is no way for yours to look this way until airibus has finished.
    Global Posts
    318 Global Posts
    thanks redI...I just wanted to give airibis some encouragement and kudos...as well as some motivation with the money offer...I can't wait....i've grown tired of my treo and am lookin to re-vamp it...thanks for the heads up
    pteezay - you're not alone.
    END OF LINE
    Global Posts
    213 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Alienwhere View Post
    Another update;

The main page is done

But I have a quick question, I have a pop up caller ID on the main page, and decided to use larger photos, which fit about 5 quick dial people.

Is 5 enough for everyone? or would you want to opt for more people?

more people = smaller photos (and the whole purpose to this skin is to be fully touchable with out a stylus)

but I am making a skin that everyone can function with

So let me know while I'm still making it!

Also any other features you would like to see don't be shy about!
    5 is good for me; I like the idea of the larger pic.
    Global Posts
    93 Global Posts
    5's good for me...That's my total friend count ; )

Yay numero 1000
    I'm used to using 5, tried more, but hate smaller pics.
    END OF LINE