Page 49 of 53 FirstFirst ... 3944454647484950515253 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by JustOne View Post
    Been bored today and made some themes with different backgrounds. My car, girls & some other things lol
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v337/Jpriami/C5SC-2.jpg[/IMG

(snipped out the images to save bandwith)

sorry to post so many. But im a bit bored
    HTC home plugin, wisbar 3, treoalert pro,
    Is there anywere to get the font that you used for the clock HTC plugin?
    Quote Originally Posted by Painter_ View Post
    Is there anywere to get the font that you used for the clock HTC plugin?

Sure
    http://www.pocketemu.com
    Go there and download the HTC Home customizer and read what to do.

later that day..................
    bored again weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    Last edited by JustOne; 11/21/2007 at 11:28 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Malatesta View Post
    Just posting my new PhoneAlarm skin (lite or full), in case anyone is interested. It works well with SPB Mobile Shell, especially if you want a big n bold skin, although I suspect most people want small and minimal, oh well.

(Included is the smoke background in case others want to make different icons; also included is a "missed call" icon to switch out with VM or something else if desired).

Get it HERE if interested.

Malatesta, can you tell lme how to change the "missed calls" to "all calls" in your skn file? I would like to see incoming and outgoing calls from a phone alarm button. Thanks in advance.
    Global Posts
    213 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by saclark View Post
    Malatesta, can you tell lme how to change the "missed calls" to "all calls" in your skn file? I would like to see incoming and outgoing calls from a phone alarm button. Thanks in advance.
    I dont think phone alarm supports this

does it?
    Oh, airibis, I got so excited when I saw you just posted... I thought you might be posting your ridiculously awesome skin/theme...
    END OF LINE
    Global Posts
    213 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Alienwhere View Post
    Oh, airibis, I got so excited when I saw you just posted... I thought you might be posting your ridiculously awesome skin/theme...
    no but now that you mention it I should wrap it up tonight

I had alot of extra space towards the bottom i wasnt sure what to put there, finally figured out tonight.

the only other thing thats holding me up is skinning weather panel to fit/match the theme.

I also want to add another page to phone alarm, and add in some of the new features.
    Quote Originally Posted by saclark View Post
    Airbis is right, kind of.

There is no "icon" or visual system in the skin for "all calls". So you can't change the "Missed Calls" icon--that is tied directly to the notification system for, well...missed calls.

But on that skin when you move the D-pad down and it highlights the whole PA skin, just hit the Center button on your D-pad (so before you move the d-pad left/right and highlight the icons). A pop up screen will come up and that tells you all incoming, missed and outgoing calls. Hope that helps.

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
    That works for me! Thanks my friend.
    Global Posts
    170 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by airibis View Post
    no but now that you mention it I should wrap it up tonight

I had alot of extra space towards the bottom i wasnt sure what to put there, finally figured out tonight.

the only other thing thats holding me up is skinning weather panel to fit/match the theme.

I also want to add another page to phone alarm, and add in some of the new features.
    Definitely looking forward to seeing it posted, thanks again for all of your hard work!

~J
    trying to skin my new 750v with WM6 to look like my old 750v with WM5........ I used to use hidelogocab but this has no effect on my new phone so how do I hide the service provider logo and bluetooth logo.
    I also used VJtoggle which has loaded on my WM6 treo but intermitently i come back to the today screen and the soft buttons on the bottom re apear and I have to open another screen then close it to refresh it, it makes using phoneAlarm a pain in the aŁ$e. any ideas would be appreciated.
    also how do i get rid of the little window that you type phone numbers in to..as default it says "type a name or number" i takes up space and is not necessary. I removed it on my old 750V
    Quote Originally Posted by BigmattFromJeRSeY View Post

hidelogo
    wisbar
    wm6 green wisbar theme
    ilauncher
    phonealarm
    news break
    octro
    What PhoneAlarm skin did you use, I like it. Also, does it have counters for email, voice etc?
    Global Posts
    21 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by robdam View Post

Dinar Handy Switcher
    Dinar Handy Menu (All on top bar)
    Dinar Handy Launcher

Registry "mod" for Date/Time with am/pm on top bar

Journal Bar and Journal Bar Extensions (Weather and news automatically set to scroll every 7 seconds)

Applications currently installed:

*Oxios Hibernate (set to automatically run/clean memory after every "wake-up")
    *Sprite Back Up
    *Tweaks2K2
    *MemMaid
    *SKTools
    *Resco Explorer
    *Resco Registry Editor
    *Pocket Informant 2007
    *SiriusCE (AWESOME)
    *XCPUScalar
    *PDANet
    *Agile Messenger IM
    *Adobe Acrobat PPC Reader
    *TCPMP Media Player

I use 4smartphone.net for my exchange server.

Also, I tried the black background. Although it looks great in print, I found that my tired 40 year old eyes couldn't make out text as easily as I can with the blue background.
    How did you do the reg mod for the date & time.
    Oh airibis... how I long for that theme.
    END OF LINE
    Global Posts
    213 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Alienwhere View Post
    Oh airibis... how I long for that theme.
    Getting closer

I finished the weather panel theme, and am not starting the media page

I use pocket player for the today screen controller... which cost money...

I am trying to go a free route and find a plug in that allows me to have a controller for WMP on the today screen.

I've seen one Mal posted on PPCgeeks, but cant for the life of me find where the images are located to edit them (if someone could help that would be great)

I have also spent the last month trying to find a working copy of SPB ToPlay... but no luck.

so yeh, besides these bumps in the way its coming together smoothly.

I also redid the PA skin.

here

These arnt the most up to date screen shots

Since then I am working on the bottom menu under the clock, and added a button which brings up a picture speed dial.

(also, where you see Batt ?%, that scrolls through all sorts of info, i even have it set to tell me how much my next phone bill is by tracking my peek minutes, and txts)

here is the weather page, its using the PhatPhinger skin in this screenshot, which is sorta similar to the one I created (will get a shot of it later today)

---------

Theres still the Nedia(music, games, movies) page, Appointment (office) page, and the Program/Settings page

I'll keep you guys posted
    OMG OMG! I already have Pocket Player, and I'm playing with WA3 today... and I already use that PhatPhinger style. this is coming along so well, I can't believe it. I need something to re-invigorate my Treo, as I'm feeling a little tired of it lately...

Please... yr my new hero...

Would I need WA3 for this ultimately, or do I need to buy WAD?
    END OF LINE
    I'm also ready for a refreshing look to my Treo. I am used to switching phone every 6 months and now with Sprint, I'm stuck with it for 2 yrs. I'm itching for some change!
    Global Posts
    213 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cheapa55 View Post
    I'm also ready for a refreshing look to my Treo. I am used to switching phone every 6 months and now with Sprint, I'm stuck with it for 2 yrs. I'm itching for some change!
    No prob

also a heads up

You can still switch your phone with sprint

it's called an ESN swap, they should do it for you for free
    airibis,

re wmp contron you might want to try this. The reviews also say sbp has one for complete control. I tried using his threaded txt messaging before we had the hack...
    Global Posts
    213 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by akenis View Post
    airibis,

re wmp contron you might want to try this. The reviews also say sbp has one for complete control. I tried using his threaded txt messaging before we had the hack...
    Is this the same one Mal posted on PPC geeks?

if so, It works great... just need to find where the images are stored to edit them...