QUOTE]

any updates

Coming further along

Been searching for some freeware plug-ins i can skin to better this skin
    [QUOTE=airibis;1370882]
    Quote Originally Posted by res22fbz View Post

Coming further along

Been searching for some freeware plug-ins i can skin to better this skin
    Can you release it and keep upgrading it? like different versions? I've been waiting forever and I can't wait much longer!!! j/k. but seriously, i really want to have ur phone!
    I like simple and effective...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I am about to kill the command bar thingy at the bottom of my today screen. Someone said that it came from programs installed on one's device..BUT mine is just a plain in the way bar with the wireless sync symbol on it... how do I get rid of it!!!
    Treo 700wx. My first PDA Smartphone Windows Mobile thing. (Seriously, all this crap is confusing. My device and I currently have a love-hate relationship.)
    High Maintenance, Blonde, and I obsess if Mr. Treo is not working, until I fix it. :P.. unlucky for you.
    Global Posts
    213 Global Posts
    [QUOTE=cheapa55;1370890]
    Quote Originally Posted by airibis View Post

Can you release it and keep upgrading it? like different versions? I've been waiting forever and I can't wait much longer!!! j/k. but seriously, i really want to have ur phone!

^^ very sorry its taking so long, i work on it in my freetime

I would really like to put out versions, however I've learned my lesson in the past about releasing unfinished work! (ehhhh)
    Global Posts
    866 Global Posts
    These all look nice, but how does your Treo handle when you these installed? I installed PhoneAlarm and WeatherPanel and had to remove them because my Treo's today-screen got so sluggish! Is there something I'm not doing which avoids this?
    Twitter: @dvdmon

Global Posts
    213 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dvdmon View Post
    These all look nice, but how does your Treo handle when you these installed? I installed PhoneAlarm and WeatherPanel and had to remove them because my Treo's today-screen got so sluggish! Is there something I'm not doing which avoids this?

I made sure when making my theme to use very minimal graphic sizes

with everything running on my device today screen(s) i'm still at 41mb memory left
    [QUOTE=airibis;1370920]
    Quote Originally Posted by cheapa55 View Post

^^ very sorry its taking so long, i work on it in my freetime

I would really like to put out versions, however I've learned my lesson in the past about releasing unfinished work! (ehhhh)
    I understand.
    New Screen:

I have installed the new version of WP as well as the Energy 240-Q along with the appropriate Icon sets. For some reason I am not able to get the radars working or the cameras. What am I missing?
    Global Posts
    760 Global Posts
    Did you get the updated list of radar site addresses as they have changed. Sorry I don't have a link right now. I think there a link at PPCGeek's. Try doing a search on weather panel freaks??
    Global Posts
    760 Global Posts
    My appointment is running behind so I had time to find the thread but not the specific post that tells you how to fix it. (I am pretty sure this is the right one, not enought time to read the 93 post)

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...=weather+panel

Also just search weaterpanel They must have changed something in thier search engine. Nothing comes up for freaks now. Hope this helps.

You can also PM Storyr or there is also a website dedicated strictly to weatherpanel. (not the marsware site)
    Awesome thanks for your help. How do I get the traffic cameras i see in some of these posts. Also, I can only pick a couple of layouts than actually fit with in my screen as I scroll down. How do I get my today screen to show the whole WP layout in one screen rather than having to scroll up or down to see the rest of the forcast?
    agree. how do i get hooked up w/that theme for windows mobile 5?

Quote Originally Posted by brvheart View Post
    does anyone have the .tsk file for this blue theme that they could share with me please?

airibis - any progress on that amazing skin? I know yr busy... just wondering.
    END OF LINE
    Quote Originally Posted by airibis View Post
    I made sure when making my theme to use very minimal graphic sizes

with everything running on my device today screen(s) i'm still at 41mb memory left
    OK from the moment i saw your theme i was amazed. i was wondering 2 things. first off, how much longer do you know at all? and secondly i using wisbar advance 3 (trial version) right now and it seems to be slowing my palm down a bit and even freezing it. ive tried using a trial version of an overclocker but it doesn't fix the problem. i was wondering if you or anybody else had or has this problem? Thanks
    Global Posts
    760 Global Posts
    I perosnally don't use Wisebar, but reading through post it seems like people report that the full version has a tendancy to slow units down. Most people seem to use the lite version with better results.
    Been bored today and made some themes with different backgrounds. My car, girls & some other things lol

sorry to post so many. But im a bit bored
    HTC home plugin, wisbar 3, treoalert pro,