Page 45 of 53 FirstFirst ... 354041424344454647484950 ... LastLast
Results 881 to 900 of 1058
  1. res22fbz's Avatar
    Posts
    7 Posts
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    #881  
    Quote Originally Posted by airibis View Post
    thanks!

    the cab is going to be the hard thing; never actually made one before; but have been reading up on it alot


    I need it to preform quite a bit of registry edits, and a lot of installs and configurations.


    If there is anyone who can help step me through the process, I can get this out the door sooner.



    I will also be including all the software needed; however you will be required to register the software yourself by what ever means you choose.



    I limited it to as much freeware as possible.
    Any updates on releasing your .cab?
  2. #882  
    Quote Originally Posted by storyr View Post


    The Today screen is made up of:

    * Wisbar Lite

    * Spb Mobile Shell

    * WeatherPanel

    * phoneAlarm

    * TodayAgenda

    * Classic Black Today theme
    I am going crazy trying to duplicate this! I've got everything set up the same way you do but I can't get the scroll bar off the screen, it's just slightly too long. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
  3. H_D
    H_D is offline
    H_D's Avatar
    Posts
    573 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,597 Global Posts
    #883  
    Quote Originally Posted by CLEAmber View Post
    I am going crazy trying to duplicate this! I've got everything set up the same way you do but I can't get the scroll bar off the screen, it's just slightly too long. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
    Hidelogo?
  4. Synergie's Avatar
    Posts
    37 Posts
    Global Posts
    655 Global Posts
    #884  
    This is what I am using now:


    Running: WA2, Phone Alarm, Spb Diary (with weather), Pocket+ and Spb Insight (RSS)
    Removed bottom bar to make more room, and shrunk the top bar a bit. Tapping on the working signal strength icon on the top bar, opens the cascading start menu. Tapping on the weather icon brings up detailed forcast data (the icon is dynamic). Unread msgs and uncompleted tasks also show under today in Diary as well. RSS news feeds scroll on the bottom.
  5. #885  
    Wow, Synergie, that looks fantastic. Nice work... clean, yet effective.
    END OF LINE
  6. Synergie's Avatar
    Posts
    37 Posts
    Global Posts
    655 Global Posts
    #886  
    Quote Originally Posted by Alienwhere View Post
    Wow, Synergie, that looks fantastic. Nice work... clean, yet effective.
    Alas I cant take credit for the actual skins... I just played mix n match, and tweaked and arranged things how I wanted.
  7. #887  
    Still, nice touch.
    END OF LINE
  8. #888  
    Quote Originally Posted by Alienwhere View Post
    Still, nice touch.
    I agree, I like it as well. Nice, simple, and clean.
  9. #889  
    Anyone know of a good place to get themes? I want to get some Ferrari themes for my phone. Thanks
  10. #890  
    Quote Originally Posted by airibis View Post
    Finished my Latest Theme

    palm boot screen

    Hi, how you install this type of screen in the treo ? i am looking how do that, but only find how i can change the windows start page in the treo.

    airibis, nice theme. nice work
    Last edited by d33p57r1k3; 10/12/2007 at 07:27 AM.
  11. dearls's Avatar
    Posts
    17 Posts
    Global Posts
    21 Global Posts
    #891  
    Synergie, how did you get rid of the bottom bar?
  12. #892  
    Quote Originally Posted by d33p57r1k3 View Post
    Hi, how you install this type of screen in the treo ? i am looking how do that, but only find how i can change the windows start page in the treo.

    airibis, nice theme. nice work
    Wouldn't you just create a new image with the same size and file name and extension and copy it into the corrsponding folder?
    I don't know what the palm start up screen name is.

    The radio on off files are
    RadioGoodbye.bmp
    RadioWelcome.bmp

    The windows startup screen is
    welcomehead.96.png
    Palm Pilot>Palm III>Palm Color>Palm m505>Palm T5>Treo700w>vzw Treo700wx>Maybe the next gen iPhone next.
  13. dearls's Avatar
    Posts
    17 Posts
    Global Posts
    21 Global Posts
    #893  
    I know i have seen it done, I just want to know how to remove the bottom bar on the today screen also when removed do the buttons still work the same? thanks in advance, Don
  14. #894  
    Quote Originally Posted by dearls View Post
    I know i have seen it done, I just want to know how to remove the bottom bar on the today screen also when removed do the buttons still work the same? thanks in advance, Don
    search for a program called VJ toggle bar or something to that effect.
    Palm Pilot>Palm III>Palm Color>Palm m505>Palm T5>Treo700w>vzw Treo700wx>Maybe the next gen iPhone next.
  15. Nic
    Nic is offline
    Nic's Avatar
    Posts
    51 Posts
    Global Posts
    171 Global Posts
    #895  
    I was wondering as well if synergy used vj toggle or not. I believe that program never left the beta phase and would always lock up my today screen with "in call" sofkeys when ever a call came in. If you are using a different program synergy would you let us know? Thanks
  16. #896  
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic View Post
    I was wondering as well if synergy used vj toggle or not. I believe that program never left the beta phase and would always lock up my today screen with "in call" sofkeys when ever a call came in. If you are using a different program synergy would you let us know? Thanks
    TOTALLY! I loved the idea behind vjtoggle, but could not get by with it constantly messing up the screen after a call. I would love to find another program that does the same thing though...
    END OF LINE
  17. #897  
    Quote Originally Posted by Alienwhere View Post
    TOTALLY! I loved the idea behind vjtoggle, but could not get by with it constantly messing up the screen after a call. I would love to find another program that does the same thing though...
    I too would like this.
  18. #898  
    Quote Originally Posted by littlewaywelt View Post
    Wouldn't you just create a new image with the same size and file name and extension and copy it into the corrsponding folder?
    I don't know what the palm start up screen name is.

    The radio on off files are
    RadioGoodbye.bmp
    RadioWelcome.bmp

    The windows startup screen is
    welcomehead.96.png

    thanks for your fast response, but i like change the palm startup screen, it's screen is show when you reset the treo, and it's show before of "The windows startup screen" (welcomehead.96.png)
  19. Nic
    Nic is offline
    Nic's Avatar
    Posts
    51 Posts
    Global Posts
    171 Global Posts
    #899  
    Responding to getting rid of the bottom bar, Wisebar Advance 3 will let you do this but again, it freezes up with an incoming call.
  20. #900  
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic View Post
    Responding to getting rid of the bottom bar, Wisebar Advance 3 will let you do this but again, it freezes up with an incoming call.
    Which is all fine and good, but leaves us right back where we started.
    END OF LINE

Posting Permissions