Page 44 of 53 FirstFirst ... 343940414243444546474849 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    213 Global Posts
    Thanks!

yeh I will be releasing it; I have been modifying it graphically alot lately

Being a college student busting my *** trying to find a new job, I haven't had the most abundant amount of time to work on it.

kind of a here and there thing; but it will be up here soon
    Last edited by airibis; 09/08/2007 at 11:04 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by airibis View Post
    About my Theme!
    airibis for President in 2008!

So... since this stuff hurts my brain, how about you send me a turnkey "package" that I can install with a few clicks???
    Global Posts
    213 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by labboypro View Post
    airibis for President in 2008!

So... since this stuff hurts my brain, how about you send me a turnkey "package" that I can install with a few clicks???

Thats one of the things I would like to do; however I fail in the market of making executable cabs.

For now I am going to type up a very VERY VERY detailed note file, giving step by step directions on installing the skin, and all the hacks and reg mods needed.
    WOOHOO!! Will it be posted or sent via email?

1320man@comcast.net

Thanks airibis, you got my vote for 2008!!
    Yeah, seriously. This looks amazing. Fantastic work. Let us know the details soon, ok?
    END OF LINE
    Global Posts
    220 Global Posts
    Nuttin fancy, although There are some very cool ones posted that I wouldn't mind.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Verizon Palm Treo 700wx, WM 6, FLASH 4G|TRANSCEND SD TS4GSD150 R, MemMaid 2.0, Magic Button, SBSH Pocketweather
    Global Posts
    501 Global Posts
    I previously posted a screenshot of my compact version of the excellent Malatesta skin on page 43. If you want to give it a spin I'll attach it to this post. One thing to note....I only use 4 profiles. Because of this I just modified the image label for Home, Work, Night, and Loud. I renamed Loud to Church however. It's pretty easy to change/add more if you need them though. Let me know if you need help.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Well I'm sure most of us feel that OUR Today screen is the best. None the less I thought I'd post mine. It seems we all are learning quite alot about the available plug ins and settings that we never new existed.

I'm pretty happy now with mine. I'd like however to clean up the date in the top line so "07" wasn't chopped off. Any ideas? I did it with SK Tools.

Thanks,
    Tom
    How does that full screen contacts work? Is that a hack or a separate software program?
  10. E36
    Quote Originally Posted by randius View Post
    My current setup:

Hi randius

I like your WAD theme above, mind to share it?
    Quote Originally Posted by airibis View Post
    Thats one of the things I would like to do; however I fail in the market of making executable cabs.

For now I am going to type up a very VERY VERY detailed note file, giving step by step directions on installing the skin, and all the hacks and reg mods needed.
    Awesome, I'm glad you still plan to do it. I've been waiting a while and i know it's worth the wait. I almost gave up on it. I tried doing it myself but I have no clue how (downloaded all programs but still can't make it look like urs). LOL
    hey airibis, great looking theme by the way. i know you're working on releasing it but i was wondering if you could tell me how you're getting the full screen incoming call dialogue as well as what dialer you're using. thanks and keep up the great work sir
    Quote Originally Posted by storyr View Post

The Today screen is made up of:

* Wisbar Lite

* Spb Mobile Shell

* WeatherPanel

* phoneAlarm

* TodayAgenda

* Classic Black Today theme

Storyr, I just wanted to post a thank you for the son of a commuter theme with pilot. I actually love my Treo again. Fantastic work.
    Global Posts
    280 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nyc_rock View Post
    Storyr, I just wanted to post a thank you for the son of a commuter theme with pilot. I actually love my Treo again. Fantastic work.
    Hey, thanks! I'll be releasing some new themes soon, but it'll be hard to top Son-of-Commuter. There will also be a new version of WP-Pilot coming out that allows a little more control (such as controlling the order of movement).
    i've attached my today screen in hopes that someone can help me with an issue i'm having.

my todayscreen consists of wisbar advance, claunch, and phonealarm from top to bottom. the problem im having is with the silver line that separates claunch from phonealarm. i cant seem to figure out what it is. the funny thing is that there are times when it disappears through no action of my own (at least none that i'm aware of).

i've looked at both phonealarm and claunch alone on the today screen and neither has this silver line. oh well hopefully someone can shed some light on this...
    Global Posts
    213 Global Posts
    Hey everyone!

For those asking about my Theme, it's getting closer to releasing;

I switched to Wisbar 3 due to WA2's memory leaks

I am rounding up the skins for every program i edited, and organizing everything.

My next step will be to cab up all the files, and figure out the voicemail issue with the Dialpad hack (key essential for the theme to work)

also finally gave it a name too: iRIS (Iris being a pun off iPHONE, because the project started off as an attempt to make a Iphone skin and turned into something else)

Also, its completely different than the screen shots from before (have gotten alot of positive feedback from the new look)

here is the pleasewait screen for WA3
    OMG, airibis, that looks SICK! I've been avoiding putting WA on my system, but this may be the things that pushes me over the edge... I didn't feel like configuring everything before... if you can make it a one-shot process (or close to it), how could I refuse?!
    END OF LINE
    Global Posts
    213 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Alienwhere View Post
    OMG, airibis, that looks SICK! I've been avoiding putting WA on my system, but this may be the things that pushes me over the edge... I didn't feel like configuring everything before... if you can make it a one-shot process (or close to it), how could I refuse?!

thanks!

the cab is going to be the hard thing; never actually made one before; but have been reading up on it alot

I need it to preform quite a bit of registry edits, and a lot of installs and configurations.

If there is anyone who can help step me through the process, I can get this out the door sooner.

I will also be including all the software needed; however you will be required to register the software yourself by what ever means you choose.

I limited it to as much freeware as possible.
    airibis, I've been waiting a long time. I can't wait, you are doing an awesome job. Great name as well.
    codyppc is the cab master. you might want to ask him.