Page 43 of 53 FirstFirst ... 333839404142434445464748 ... LastLast
Results 841 to 860 of 1058
  1. airibis's Avatar
    Posts
    212 Posts
    Global Posts
    213 Global Posts
    #841  
    Hey everyone,

    sorry it's taking longer than I thought it would be to get this skin together



    as of right now I am experimenting with more freeware apps like slide2unlock

    so this skin will be more accessible to people.


    as for the shareware needed, it's mostly Phone Alarm, Wisbar advanced 2, and WAD... <.< however you can just ask me about trials if you need >.> >.> <.<
  2. #842  
    Let us know, I can't wait to install this skin and all your programs to make this the sickest 700wx I've seen.
  3. #843  
    Quote Originally Posted by filsputin View Post
    Hey, poorlyduck, your pictures look very nice. what did you use to make it look like WM6. Is the performance slower at bootup or when you're using it or both? If you can tell me where to get the files, I'd much appreciate it (just the top and bottom bar; I know where to get the boot screen). Thanks.
    sorry for the delay, I haven't been in this forum for a while, as of my theme I made the wa2 (top, bootom bars) myself Im thinking of sharing the whole package.
  4. #844  
    Quote Originally Posted by poorlyduck View Post
    sorry for the delay, I haven't been in this forum for a while, as of my theme I made the wa2 (top, bootom bars) myself Im thinking of sharing the whole package.
    I would also like to borrow your theme. Its sick.
  5. #845  
    Quote Originally Posted by airibis View Post
    Hey everyone,

    sorry it's taking longer than I thought it would be to get this skin together



    as of right now I am experimenting with more freeware apps like slide2unlock

    so this skin will be more accessible to people.


    as for the shareware needed, it's mostly Phone Alarm, Wisbar advanced 2, and WAD... <.< however you can just ask me about trials if you need >.> >.> <.<
    Any news? I can't wait!!! I already have pa, wad, and wa installed but I can't figure what to do with it to make it look like yours.
  6. airibis's Avatar
    Posts
    212 Posts
    Global Posts
    213 Global Posts
    #846  
    About my Theme!


    I am inching closer to releasing it!


    for those wishing to know what I've been upto, i created this dial pad for it.




  7. filsputin's Avatar
    Posts
    13 Posts
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    #847  
    Quote Originally Posted by poorlyduck View Post
    sorry for the delay, I haven't been in this forum for a while, as of my theme I made the wa2 (top, bootom bars) myself Im thinking of sharing the whole package.
    Wow, I think you did a great job there. Yes, if you could share it, that would be great!
  8. #848  
    hey, sweet iphone skin. I have a pretty easy question I need answered though if someone could help. I cant get rid of the option that says "type a name or number here" on my today screen. I would like to get rid of it, but it isnt on the today screen->items menu. If someone could just tell me it would be much appreciated.
  9. #849  
    Quote Originally Posted by k00ntz View Post
    hey, sweet iphone skin. I have a pretty easy question I need answered though if someone could help. I cant get rid of the option that says "type a name or number here" on my today screen. I would like to get rid of it, but it isnt on the today screen->items menu. If someone could just tell me it would be much appreciated.
    At the base of the Today screen itself, click Menu -> Preferences -> Hide Lookup Field

    That will hide it until you start typing a name or number.
  10. #850  
    Quote Originally Posted by airibis View Post
    Hey everyone,

    sorry it's taking longer than I thought it would be to get this skin together



    as of right now I am experimenting with more freeware apps like slide2unlock

    so this skin will be more accessible to people.


    as for the shareware needed, it's mostly Phone Alarm, Wisbar advanced 2, and WAD... <.< however you can just ask me about trials if you need >.> >.> <.<
    airbus, what program are you using for the weather? i like the live images.
  11. storyr's Avatar
    Posts
    275 Posts
    Global Posts
    280 Global Posts
    #851  


    The Today screen is made up of:

    * Wisbar Lite

    * Spb Mobile Shell

    * WeatherPanel

    * phoneAlarm

    * TodayAgenda

    * Classic Black Today theme
  12. #852  
    Just posting my new PhoneAlarm skin (lite or full), in case anyone is interested. It works well with SPB Mobile Shell, especially if you want a big n bold skin, although I suspect most people want small and minimal, oh well.

    (Included is the smoke background in case others want to make different icons; also included is a "missed call" icon to switch out with VM or something else if desired).


    Get it HERE if interested.


    WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
  13. nlowhor's Avatar
    Posts
    440 Posts
    Global Posts
    501 Global Posts
    #853  
    Nice! I've wanted something big and simple. Does this skin indicate missed calls at all? I like the large size for visibility. It's a bit hard to see the small numbers on my current skin.
  14. #854  
    Quote Originally Posted by nlowhor View Post
    Nice! I've wanted something big and simple. Does this skin indicate missed calls at all? I like the large size for visibility. It's a bit hard to see the small numbers on my current skin.
    Thanks! In the skin directory is another icon called 44-calls.tga, which is a missed calls icon. You can edit the .skn file yourself or just used the attached to replace the current one. It'll look like this:

    Attached Files Attached Files

    WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
  15. nlowhor's Avatar
    Posts
    440 Posts
    Global Posts
    501 Global Posts
    #855  
    Thanks Malatesta. I might take a look at this when I have some free time. I'm trying to take a simplified approach to my Today screen these days. This could certainly help. Important info at a glance.
  16. nlowhor's Avatar
    Posts
    440 Posts
    Global Posts
    501 Global Posts
    #856  
    Wow, this skin really looks great on the device. There's just not enough screen space to get all the info I want on there and still keep it clean and simple.

    PS. I totally missed the mention in your original post about the missed call icon. Oops.
  17. nlowhor's Avatar
    Posts
    440 Posts
    Global Posts
    501 Global Posts
    #857  
    Malatesta, I reworked your skin a little bit to suit my needs more and make it more compact so I could fit the other items I wanted on my today screen. Hope you don't mind. Your skin was really just what I needed to get where I wanted to go.

  18. #858  
    Quote Originally Posted by nlowhor View Post
    Malatesta, I reworked your skin a little bit to suit my needs more and make it more compact so I could fit the other items I wanted on my today screen. Hope you don't mind. Your skin was really just what I needed to get where I wanted to go.

    lol, not at all! Looks great in fact

    (I always encourage people to modify stuff as we tend to get better options that way--plus I'm not very creative)

    My only request: Could you post it here and/or at pocketmax's site? (Or I can do it for you with full attribution of course?) That way others can enjoy.

    WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
  19. nlowhor's Avatar
    Posts
    440 Posts
    Global Posts
    501 Global Posts
    #859  
    Quote Originally Posted by Malatesta View Post
    lol, not at all! Looks great in fact

    (I always encourage people to modify stuff as we tend to get better options that way--plus I'm not very creative)

    My only request: Could you post it here and/or at pocketmax's site? (Or I can do it for you with full attribution of course?) That way others can enjoy.
    Of course, I'd be glad to. I need to use if for a few days to make sure everything works properly and also change a few other things. I'll post it when I'm done.
  20. #860  
    Quote Originally Posted by airibis View Post
    Finished my Latest Theme

    palm boot screen


    windows splash screen


    Desktop: (it doesn't cycle through like this, it's only to show options)


    Meters


    Settings: Toggle Bluetooth, Headset, Wifi, Data (and to view task and recent calls)



    Basic Phone Dialer: If anyone knows how to edit a phone dialer please let me know


    Fullscreen Incoming calls:


    Contacts: with built in threaded app


    Weather Page


    Appointment Page:

    This is the single coolest theme I have seen yet. Will you be sharing this?? I would love to have it. Thanks.

    JC

Posting Permissions