Page 41 of 53 FirstFirst ... 31363738394041424344454651 ... LastLast
    It feels like I have tried everything. I swear I hard reset like some people sent text messages, but I finally got it the way that I like it.

3 leters for you. S P B. I love their applications. They work well, integrate well, and don't bog down my treo.

Plug-ins
    LogoHide
    VijayToggleTodayiiAlpha
    Palm Theaded patch v4
    spb diary
    spb phone suite
    spb time
    spb weather
    spb pocket plus

Wisbar Advance 2
    Windows Vista Dark Theme
    WeatherPanel
    SPB Pocket Plus
    TodayAgenda
    SMS
    Hidelogo
    Quote Originally Posted by ragtim View Post
    It feels like I have tried everything. I swear I hard reset like some people sent text messages, but I finally got it the way that I like it.
    OMG - I feel the same way. But it's just the way it is - I'm always searching for the holy grail of UI, you know?
    END OF LINE
    Quote Originally Posted by ragtim View Post

3 leters for you. S P B. I love their applications. They work well, integrate well, and don't bog down my treo.

Plug-ins
    LogoHide
    VijayToggleTodayiiAlpha
    Palm Theaded patch v4
    spb diary
    spb phone suite
    spb time
    spb weather
    spb pocket plus

Tie them all together with Shell.

hidelogo
    wisbar
    wm6 green wisbar theme
    ilauncher
    phonealarm
    news break
    octro
    Quote Originally Posted by typo View Post
    does any one have an issue where ya set key lock and turn screen off.. then when ya unlock it it pauses for 3 or 4 secs before responding... i figure it is probably from the apps i have running heres a list.. and it only happends a few times a day at random...

WA 2 (vista light skin)
    SPB shell
    SPB pocket plus
    phone alarm
    Xcpuscaler
    memmaid
    google maps
    newbreak
    HIDELOGO
    mortplayer
    IM +
    SPB backup
    SPB insight
    SPB GPRS
    TCPMP

How do wisebar and shell play together?
    any idea where I can get some new qvga icons for pocket weather?
    Global Posts
    213 Global Posts
    For some reason everytime i make or download a theme with solid black bottom and top bars they do not show up this way on my phone?

they turn into this gradient of gray and light gray

anyone else have this problem?
    Quote Originally Posted by airibis View Post
    For some reason everytime i make or download a theme with solid black bottom and top bars they do not show up this way on my phone?

they turn into this gradient of gray and light gray

anyone else have this problem?
    Its believe that happens because those themes you are trying to use are not built for a 240x240 screen. I found one on pocketpc themes called black curves, it keeps those bottom and top bars black.
    Global Posts
    213 Global Posts
    Thanks! i will look for it,

I figured it was something to do with the odd screen size of the treo, right now the today theme editing software i use (desktop) does not allow me to make 240 by 240 screens

can anyone direct me where i can find software (freeware is always a plus) where i can make themes for the treo?

(also, i have wisbar advanced, however how do i make my own skins for this?)
    Quote Originally Posted by nyc_rock View Post
    How do wisebar and shell play together?
    Fine.. one really has nothing to do with the other (as far as I know), so they don't really interact act all.

Treo 650 Cingular -> Treo 650 Sprint -> Treo 700p Sprint -> PPC 6700 Sprint -> Treo 700wx Sprint
    Quote Originally Posted by ir803 View Post
    any idea where I can get some new qvga icons for pocket weather?
    Did you check the sbsh pocketweather forum? I downloaded some icons from there. the willyg version is really nice.
    Palm Pilot>Palm III>Palm Color>Palm m505>Palm T5>Treo700w>vzw Treo700wx>Maybe the next gen iPhone next.
    I've actually been stuck on this setup for literally weeks now, which is a record.

- HideLogo
    - SPB Mobile Shell 1.5 (Amazing. Program of the year.)
    - rlToday with my modified "default" skin e.g. the counters part
    - Octro Talk

Then on the other tabs, running

- WeatherPanel with Storyr's fantastic "Son of Commuter" skin
    - SBSH PhoneWeaver for Profiles and control of Push email
    - TodayAgenda
    - Search

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonahan View Post
    Fine.. one really has nothing to do with the other (as far as I know), so they don't really interact act all.

This is such a cool today screen. What do I need to make my Treo look like that?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonahan View Post

This is such a cool today screen. What do I need to make my Treo look like that? I really like that weather program, can someone help me out with the name of it?
    Quote Originally Posted by RAINMAKA View Post
    This is such a cool today screen. What do I need to make my Treo look like that? I really like that weather program, can someone help me out with the name of it?
    Thanks! =)

From the top down:

Wisbar Advance 2.8 w/ Vista Beta TWO theme.
    HideLogo
    Phone Alarm 1.60.2 w/ JinksAero_Email theme.
    SPB Mobile Shell 1.5
    * First Tab: SPB Diary w/ Calendar, Tasks, Contacts, and Messaging Tabs
    * Second Tab: WeatherPanel 2.5 w/ Son of Commuter 240 Theme
    * Third Tab: Default Time Plugin (comes w/ Mobile Shell)
    * Fourth Tab: Default Home Plugin (comes w/ Mobile Shell)

The screen shot posted is with the second tab activated, thus WeatherPanel is showing.

Oh, the background is taken from a Theme called "Calvary." I use the Classic Black theme, but use that picture as the background. That way I get white text instead of black.

One of the neat things about the Commuter themes for WeatherPanel is that they are setup to easily allow the exploitation of WeatherPanel's ability to display images, so you can view traffic cameras on your Treo.

Last edited by Jonahan; 06/29/2007 at 01:11 AM.
    Treo 650 Cingular -> Treo 650 Sprint -> Treo 700p Sprint -> PPC 6700 Sprint -> Treo 700wx Sprint
    Jonahan, thanks alot. Tommorow when I get a chance I am going to search around and try to get my today screen setup like yours.
    Global Posts
    280 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Malatesta View Post
    WeatherPanel with Storyr's fantastic "Son of Commuter" skin
    Gosh, thanks Mal! My current screen:

The Today screen is made up of:

* Spb Mobile Shell

* Wisbar Lite

* WeatherPanel

* phoneAlarm

* TodayAgenda

* Classic Black Today theme
  19. 2sa
    Global Posts
    102 Global Posts
    Not quite a nice as alot of the screens here since I dont have a shell or Wisbar installed...I do occasionally run one of the many various themes in WP depending on the weather.....right now I just feel like keeping it simple...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Device: 700wx,4G SD Card
    Service: VZW

When I get my PPC just the way I want it.....what happens next?
    Quote Originally Posted by RAINMAKA View Post

I am new, how did you do that?