Page 40 of 53 FirstFirst ... 30353637383940414243444550 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    Welcome oloughlinc! Sharp Today Screen. What app's do you have running on your WX? Sprint I see.

P.S. Have a good trip to Korea!
    Last edited by robdam; 04/07/2007 at 11:44 AM.
    Treo 700WX - VZW
    Quote Originally Posted by robdam View Post
    Welcome oloughlinc! Sharp Today Screen. What app's do you have running on your WX? Sprint I see.

P.S. Have a good trip to Korea!
    Thanks robdam...I am running WA2 with the Vista Pocket QVGA skin; SPB Mobile Shell, Pocket Plus, Diary, & Weather; Treo Alerts 4.8 Pro; livetime; Classic Black TSK; A2DT hack; Slinghann Keylight hack; Threaded SMS hack; AIM hack...I think that's most of it...
    Yep, Sprint, and I have the hidelogo hack, but I like to see the BT icon or else I'd get rid of the logo too.

LOL...actually that's my son that left for Korea this morning...in the Air Force, and starting a 2 year tour over there.
    Today... a little busy.

BTW, can I make the top and bottom bars transparent?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Global Posts
    653 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by labboypro View Post
    Today... a little busy.

BTW, can I make the top and bottom bars transparent?
    Nope.
    Labboypro...that is the exact Today screen I use on an old PDA of mine. My current Treo picture is just the Tardis.

I used UITweaker to blend (as well as possible) the bars into the picture....if that helps any.

P.S. I see your occupation is a Thrall.......I wonder how many others see the connection!! LOL
    since you guys brought up treo alert. I thought I would post picture of my treo alert - profile app - battery thing.

Quote Originally Posted by syrguy1969 View Post
    I used UITweaker to blend (as well as possible) the bars into the picture....if that helps any.
    I'll give it a whirl. Thanks!

P.S. I see your occupation is a Thrall.......I wonder how many others see the connection!! LOL
    Let's hope there aren't that many uber-geeks in the world
    The UItweaker is a free app, Here is the file, It takes a bit getting used to, but fun to fiddle with!
    Attached Files Attached Files
    The UItweaker is a free app, Here is the file, It takes a bit getting used to, but fun to fiddle with!
    Thanks! And you hit the nail on the head with that one. Looks like it lets you adjust same things from different places. Odd.
    It does get confusing in a couple places (I am still figuring out parts), but it can work wonders....I found that by blending as close to the background picture as possible, you can get close to the effect your looking for.
    does any one have an issue where ya set key lock and turn screen off.. then when ya unlock it it pauses for 3 or 4 secs before responding... i figure it is probably from the apps i have running heres a list.. and it only happends a few times a day at random...

WA 2 (vista light skin)
    SPB shell
    SPB pocket plus
    phone alarm
    Xcpuscaler
    memmaid
    google maps
    newbreak
    HIDELOGO
    mortplayer
    IM +
    SPB backup
    SPB insight
    SPB GPRS
    TCPMP
    Global Posts
    227 Global Posts
    does anyone have a link to the vista skins, either aero or light. I've tried searching here and google, no go.
    Global Posts
    227 Global Posts
    ne one, buehler buehler?

does anyone have a link to the vista skins, either aero or light. I've tried searching here and google, no go.
    are you talking about the wa2 skins? if so they are both at the lakeridge software forums.
    Global Posts
    227 Global Posts
    yes, thanks
    I have looked over there, cannot find them. I'll keep searching I guess,
    is it aero, or vista?
    Quote Originally Posted by typo View Post
    does any one have an issue where ya set key lock and turn screen off.. then when ya unlock it it pauses for 3 or 4 secs before responding... i figure it is probably from the apps i have running heres a list.. and it only happends a few times a day at random...
    I think it is hidelogo that is doing that. I had the same issue and after I removed hidelogo It hasn't happed again. I replaced hidelogo with cdate. So the Sprint bar is there, but it shows the date instead of Sprint logo.
    Shack,
    This is a off topic but I was reading thru the pages here and came across one of your messages on page 33. I was wondering if you are telepathic b/c of your Virginia Tech symbol over the black ribbon. Didn't know if there was another reason for it. Sorry to go off topic but that kinda wierded me out. Everyone else, keep up the great work. Eventually I am going to get brave enough to really start playing with my wx and tweeking my today screen.
    Global Posts
    653 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by amhernan3 View Post
    Shack,
    This is a off topic but I was reading thru the pages here and came across one of your messages on page 33. I was wondering if you are telepathic b/c of your Virginia Tech symbol over the black ribbon. Didn't know if there was another reason for it. Sorry to go off topic but that kinda wierded me out. Everyone else, keep up the great work. Eventually I am going to get brave enough to really start playing with my wx and tweeking my today screen.
    That's his signature, it's attached to every post and changes when the user updates it. He may have changed it this past week and old posts will reflect the new signature.
    Global Posts
    150 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by amhernan3 View Post
    Shack,
    No unfortunately not, it is just as pibe38 explained I changed my sig to show my support about two days after that horrific tragedy.