Page 4 of 53 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast
    Yep I just didn't do for the screenies.. I only see about a 1-1.5MB hit on the mem but I don't have problems as I'm averaging around 7mb with it running.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moncha
    Yep I just didn't do for the screenies.. I only see about a 1-1.5MB hit on the mem but I don't have problems as I'm averaging around 7mb with it running.
    in that case...would you mind sharing the wealth? i do like the vista lite tool bar...the only thing i didnt like was the data icon...you never knew if the thing was connected to 1x of EVDO
    www.luxozine.com
    Sport Elegance Delivered
    Global Posts
    445 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by foofighter
    i do like the vista lite tool bar...the only thing i didnt like was the data icon...you never knew if the thing was connected to 1x of EVDO
    I also loved Wisbar Advance...but I eventually took it off because I couldn't afford to give up the 1.5mb-1.8mb that it used.

Yes, the VistaLite skin is sweet- but the original blue EVDO icon is really hard to see if you are connected. I modified this icon so that it is Orange, which really shows up well in a Black background.

I'll attach this .png file to this msg, just replace it in your VistaLite folder to use it.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    TRGpro --> Handera 330 --> SideKick I --> HP iPAQ H4355 (stolen) --> Navman PiN --> Treo 700w
    Very nice of you!
    Is there anyway of having blue for 1x and orange for EVDO? I've not been able to figure that out.
    how did you get the bottom black?
    Quote Originally Posted by plasmo
    I also loved Wisbar Advance...but I eventually took it off because I couldn't afford to give up the 1.5mb-1.8mb that it used.

Yes, the VistaLite skin is sweet- but the original blue EVDO icon is really hard to see if you are connected. I modified this icon so that it is Orange, which really shows up well in a Black background.

I'll attach this .png file to this msg, just replace it in your VistaLite folder to use it.
    thanks Plasmo...so are you currently using wisebar lite?
    Last edited by foofighter; 04/30/2006 at 11:42 PM.
    www.luxozine.com
    Sport Elegance Delivered
    Global Posts
    445 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by foofighter
    thanks Plasmo...so are you currently using wisebar lite?
    No- currently took off Wisbar completely. (b/c of memory)
    BUT - i did add the latest HandySwitcher 2.7 mapped to the OK-hold button so I can switch/close apps, which works very well.
    TRGpro --> Handera 330 --> SideKick I --> HP iPAQ H4355 (stolen) --> Navman PiN --> Treo 700w
    cool...i d/l wisebar lite but am still hesistant to run that bugger...if our phone had 64megs i'd do it in a heartbeat
    www.luxozine.com
    Sport Elegance Delivered

Wisbar- vista theme
    SPB Diary
    SPB Weather
    Well, It's been about a month and my Today screen has evolved with continous tweaks:

Background pic: Sbp Black Ext Background
    Very top row: Sbp Battery Indicator
    2nd row is the Useless"Verizon Wireless" bar that no one can figure how to remove
    3rd row: Small TodayTime plugin to show Date/Time
    4th row: Outlook email
    5th row: Pocket Informant 2005
    6th row: Sbp Pocket Plus plug-in
    7th row: PocketWeather
    8th row: NewsBreak

Notice WM5 Top/Bottom rows are gone (thanks to Vijay's program)-
    Both bars are really not needed (I thought I would miss the top bar, but quickly realized I didn't need it)...
    How did you get Vijay's program to get rid of the bottom bar? I ran his program and it only got rid of the top bar.
    Well, It's been about a month and my Today screen has evolved with continous tweaks:

Background pic: Sbp Black Ext Background
    Very top row: Sbp Battery Indicator
    2nd row is the Useless"Verizon Wireless" bar that no one can figure how to remove
    3rd row: Small TodayTime plugin to show Date/Time
    4th row: Outlook email
    5th row: Pocket Informant 2005
    6th row: Sbp Pocket Plus plug-in
    7th row: PocketWeather
    8th row: NewsBreak

Notice WM5 Top/Bottom rows are gone (thanks to Vijay's program)-
    Both bars are really not needed (I thought I would miss the top bar, but quickly realized I didn't need it)...
    One other question. What is the name of the plugin you are using to display the date and time? do you have a link?
    Global Posts
    445 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dimented
    One other question. What is the name of the plugin you are using to display the date and time? do you have a link?
    Use Vijay's latest version that I posted above in this thread to get rid of the bottom bar.
    As for the date/time today plug in- i accidentally found it while surfing...but i will need to get you the link later because i am not at my home computer-
    Use Vijay's latest version that I posted above in this thread to get rid of the bottom bar.
    As for the date/time today plug in- i accidentally found it while surfing...but i will need to get you the link later because i am not at my home computer-
    I have used that one and the bottom bar goes away but now I still have the little keyboard picture showing up.
    Global Posts
    103 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dimented
    Here is the link to the freeware that allows you to add the clock!

Clock Linky
    (I am a T700 newbie...only three days old - helping the cause!)
    The Helen Keller of Treo Central
    plain & simple...
    I prefer simple. What are you using for your app icons at the bottom of your screen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Beryl
    I prefer simple. What are you using for your app icons at the bottom of your screen.
    sk menu... http://s-k-tools.com/
    Forgive me, for this is probably obvious and I'm just missing it, but where can I go to download VJToggle? This is the program to get rid of both the top and bottom menu bars, right?

Thanks,
    Tom
    I downloaded Vista Lite, but can't get it to install on my phone. So, can someone help me:

- Download Vista Lite
    - Install it on the 700

If you could provide me with some details on how to make this thing work, that would be terrific!

I was able to get WisBar to install... so I can't be completely retarded.

Thanks in advance.
    Global Posts
    67 Global Posts
    My today screen..

I hate filling up my screen with numerous icons.. More simple, the better..

Anyways.. I'm using WA2, and couple of other programs..
Page 4 of 53 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast