Page 38 of 53 FirstFirst ... 28333435363738394041424348 ... LastLast
    I can't get the transparent icons to work.

Maybe it's a WA Desktop deal but when I put one on it just shows up as a white box.

Oh well.
    I'm running my next marathon for charity.

Click here and help me by donating online.
    Initially I was also unable to use the icons until I converted them to tga format. You may try to do so and see if that helps.
    Funny you mention that.

When I first tried them as .png files a few days ago they showed up but were garbled.

This morning I tried converting them to .tga format and it was then that they showed as only white boxes.

This is indeed strange. Were the icons now becoming completely filled white boxes? Could it have been that during conversion the background was chosen as white instead of transparent? Just my wild guess.

Maybe I will try to upload the current set of icons I have converted to see that will help you in anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alienwhere View Post
    randius - nice work... looks great.

Quick question: with the Vista theme you were running at the bottom, was there some slowdown on the device when it renders all those icons, etc?
    Actually I did not encounter any slowdown in the device. Changing between virtual pages was actually quite responsive. It is only that you will notice the available memory decreasing quite fast.

The only lag I noticed will be when I use AE Button Plus to control the volume button to act as "jog dial" to cycle through the virtual pages.
    Global Posts
    123 Global Posts
    I used Photoshop to change the clear icons to .tga files and they work fine.

The problem I'm having now is they are white, on a white background in the selection screen, so I can't see the icons to select them, lol.
    That is exactly the problem I've encountered when choosing the icons in iLauncher. I have to count the position of the icon in file explorer and do the same in iLauncher to get the correct icon.
    Global Posts
    123 Global Posts
    Yeah, I'm doing that now....and it sucks, lol.

I'm writing down the positions as I go though. So I'm just changing one icon over and over again to get the positions, then I'll go back and do the rest.

What a pain, lol.
    Here's mine.

Toblo over at Lakeridge modified Vista Alive to fit into a pocketbreeze tab.

http://www.lakeridgesoftware.com/for...&postcount=313

I further modified it to include the detail pages from Storyr's Commuter-240 skin.

Quote Originally Posted by 2_hotty View Post
    I used Photoshop to change the clear icons to .tga files and they work fine.

The problem I'm having now is they are white, on a white background in the selection screen, so I can't see the icons to select them, lol.

Can you post one of them?

I've used Photoshop to convert one to .tga and all I get is a white box on my screen.

Painter....what weather app are you using.....I love that look!!!! (WeatherPanel user myself)
    Quote Originally Posted by syrguy1969 View Post
    Painter....what weather app are you using.....I love that look!!!! (WeatherPanel user myself)

WeatherPanel with a verision of Vistal Alive mad to fit into a PocketBreeze tab. The skin can be found in my above post.
    Global Posts
    123 Global Posts
    here are a few of those icons I converted
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Thanks 2_hotty.

Yours work.

How are you saving them? I wonder what's different from how I am that's making yours work.

Global Posts
    123 Global Posts
    I just opened the file in Photoshop, then went to save as, changed the type to .tga, unchecked "saves as copy", and that was it.

I uploaded that last attachment from my Treo. Give me a few minutes, and I'll upload all of them.
    When I change the file type to .tga it tells me "file type must be saved as copy with this selection."

I can not uncheck "save as copy."

Perhaps this is my problem because it's the only different than what you're doing.

Global Posts
    123 Global Posts
    Here are all the icons. I wish there were more choices but beggers can't be choosers.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Global Posts
    123 Global Posts
    That's odd, but that may be it. What version of PS are you using?
    Thanks a million.

Edit - version 8.0

Quote Originally Posted by Pibe38 View Post
    @ pontiaci:

Those screens are not using Wisbar Advaced 2, WA2 mods the top and bottom bar.

That use is using PhoneAlarm on top, then Spb Mobile Shell. Then it look like the user has Spb Diary and Spb Pocket Plus as tabs within the Spb Mobile Shell today plugin.

Finally, the user has one of many apps to display icon on the shell tray area.

The time, weather and photo caller ID are part of Spb Mobile Shell.
    Thank you very much~ You are right. I forgot WA2 has some additional bars on the top.

The color black really look elegant.

Here's how my today screen looks like. I fixed the height of pocketbreeze at 87, so it looks nice with pocket plus.
    Attached Images Attached Images