Page 37 of 53 FirstFirst ... 27323334353637383940414247 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by mistahpat View Post
    I tried the SPB suite of apps on my PPC6700 last year, and just recently, and quite happily, moved them to my 700wx. The 6 Today plug-in tabs across the top give quick access to a tremendous amount of info without drilling down thru menus - which is very handy when single handing it. I like having a lot readily available, in a neat, organized & concise manner - retentive, I know. I change the theme occasionally but kinda stuck on this red one for a minute.

The 1st screen is the "Now" screen which comes up immediately after turning the PDA on, if enabled. It gives a quick snapshot. The clock does change to a digital.
    How did you get the im+ as a seperate tab in spb shell, I have both spb shell and im+ but when I goto the shell options and make a new tab im+ is never in the item box to add to the tab.
    No more Tilt for me came back and got the Treo Pro.
    Quote Originally Posted by sschlesinger View Post
    How did you get the im+ as a seperate tab in spb shell, I have both spb shell and im+ but when I goto the shell options and make a new tab im+ is never in the item box to add to the tab.
    I juch checked mine. If you go to options, tabs select "add" and there should be a dropdown box with IM listed. The icon is supplied by SPB it is not specific to IM+.
    Quote Originally Posted by nyc_rock View Post
    I juch checked mine. If you go to options, tabs select "add" and there should be a dropdown box with IM listed. The icon is supplied by SPB it is not specific to IM+.
    Nope just looking at the dropdown menu right now and its not listed in the menu.
    Mine is rather simple right now. But I was messing around with Pocket Controller and took a pic, so I figured I'd post it....

Today Screen Apps:
    Hidelogo (running)
    LVMTime (running)
    Agile Messenger (running)
    PocketBreeze (running)
    PocketMusic
    Threaded SMS
    MMS Picture Mail
    True Toolbar (Running)
    BTicon (Running)
    Last edited by crazie.eddie; 03/28/2007 at 05:24 AM.
    [QUOTE=sschlesinger;1227732]Nope just looking at the dropdown menu right now and its not listed in the menu.[/QUOTE

Weird. Is IM+ installed to a memory card? Are your other today plug ins visable? I even see hidelogo listed.
    [QUOTE=nyc_rock;1227897]
    Nope just looking at the dropdown menu right now and its not listed in the menu.[/QUOTE

Weird. Is IM+ installed to a memory card? Are your other today plug ins visable? I even see hidelogo listed.
    Its installed onto main memory. Take a look at my screen shot its the drop down menu.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    [QUOTE=sschlesinger;1228390]

Its installed onto main memory. Take a look at my screen shot its the drop down menu.
    Here is mine with IM+ in the menu. .

My picture says "add a tab" yours says "replace a tab". Try the other tab.
    I just checked on the spb forums and can't find anyone with the similiar problem, do you thing I should uninstall im+ and reinstall to sd card instead of main memory or do you think I should uninstall spb shell and reinstall. Which approach would you take.
    I wish I knew. If I had to guess, I would say uninstall IM+, then reinstall.
    Ok i'll try that and report back.
    This looks great! can you provide the theme you used? I guess you used wisbar. does it slow down the system? Thanks~

Quote Originally Posted by fcamacho9 View Post
    Here's Mine . . . any suggestions/comments would be much appreciated

Hey nyc_rock I figured it out when you go into im+ settings there a today screen plugin that needs to be checked. Of course 3 hours later I figured it out after reinstalling, installing, uninstalling different apps and programs. whew finally though I got it to show up in the menu.
    Global Posts
    653 Global Posts
    @ pontiaci:

Those screens are not using Wisbar Advaced 2, WA2 mods the top and bottom bar.

That use is using PhoneAlarm on top, then Spb Mobile Shell. Then it look like the user has Spb Diary and Spb Pocket Plus as tabs within the Spb Mobile Shell today plugin.

Finally, the user has one of many apps to display icon on the shell tray area.

The time, weather and photo caller ID are part of Spb Mobile Shell.
    My current setup:

And my previous attempts to squeeze everything into the tiny screen:

randius,

Can you post those transparent icons?

I tried one or two but they looked lousy. Maybe yours work better.
    I'm running my next marathon for charity.

Click here and help me by donating online.
    The icons are the works of notilad over at rlToday forum. The number of icons are rather limited and I must say that I had quite a hard time choosing them when creating shortcuts in iLauncher as I can't tell which is which. The icons can be found here
    randius - nice work... looks great.

Quick question: with the Vista theme you were running at the bottom, was there some slowdown on the device when it renders all those icons, etc?
    Last edited by Alienwhere; 03/29/2007 at 06:54 AM.
    END OF LINE
    randius,

Yep, those were the ones I tried.

But the one I used looked all garbled against my black background.

I'll have to try one again.
    I'm running my next marathon for charity.

Click here and help me by donating online.
    Hey nyc_rock I figured it out when you go into im+ settings there a today screen plugin that needs to be checked. Of course 3 hours later I figured it out after reinstalling, installing, uninstalling different apps and programs. whew finally though I got it to show up in the menu.
    I never would have thought of that! Glad you did!!
    Playing around with my screen a bit and how I have it for the time being:

My default Today Screen that I usually go back to: