Page 36 of 53 FirstFirst ... 26313233343536373839404146 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 2_hotty View Post
    Here you go:

The space at the bottom there. Even when wirelesssync isn't running, I can't use that area. So when I was trying to set PA at the bottom of the screen, that area had to stay open, and when I would set PA below it, the scroll bar would come up.
    Check the settings/options/preferences for "wireless sync". I don't use it so I wouldn't know. There MUST be a setting for "Enable System Tray Launch, or "Show quick launch" or "Show on today screen", something along those lines. Find that setting and disable it.
    Treo 700WX - VZW
  2. H_D
    Global Posts
    2,597 Global Posts
    Here you go:

The space at the bottom there. Even when wirelesssync isn't running, I can't use that area. So when I was trying to set PA at the bottom of the screen, that area had to stay open, and when I would set PA below it, the scroll bar would come up.
    2_hotty, could you tell me where you got that wallpaper your using from or post a link? Thats a really cool pic.
    Global Posts
    123 Global Posts
    Sure, got it here:
    http://www.ppcgeeks.com/blue-windows...eme-t3659.html

There isn't a setting anywhere in the wireless sync menu for that. It's driving me nuts.
    Last edited by 2_hotty; 03/24/2007 at 07:27 PM.
    Global Posts
    653 Global Posts
    Any options by holding down the stylus on the icon that may help? I don't have VZW so don't have many details...
    Global Posts
    563 Global Posts
    2 hotty, have you installed the DST wireless sync update? I use to have the same problem but after I installed the update the WS icon disappeared.
    Go Bucks!
    Global Posts
    123 Global Posts
    I have the DST patch installed. This is the first time I've noticed this though:

there are two "empty" places next to the icon this morning. Looks to me like this is some sort of task manager. I've just never noticed it before, and never see any other icon except for the WS one. Anyone else using WS have this? Verks, you use it?
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    I have the DST patch installed. This is the first time I've noticed this though:

there are two "empty" places next to the icon this morning. Looks to me like this is some sort of task manager. I've just never noticed it before, and never see any other icon except for the WS one. Anyone else using WS have this? Verks, you use it?
    Is there a "wireless Sync DST" patch as well? if so, you may need it.
    Treo 700WX - VZW
    Global Posts
    653 Global Posts
    Yeah there was a separate patch for Wireless Sync. Let's do this... what other programs do you have installed on your device? I see Spb Mobile Shell, what else do you have?
    im another iphone person. the only thing i dont have working is the sliding unlock bar and the dialer skin

Global Posts
    123 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Pibe38 View Post
    Yeah there was a separate patch for Wireless Sync. Let's do this... what other programs do you have installed on your device? I see Spb Mobile Shell, what else do you have?

Wireless Sync
    SPB Mobile shell
    Hidelogo
    Calendar+
    PHM Registry Editor
    SPB Pocket Plus
    Phone Alarm
    Threaded SMS
    iLauncher
    WA2
    Pocketmax Spacer -which is what I was using to try and put PA at the bottom of the screen

If I didn't have the wireless sync patch installed, then my time would be off right?
    Global Posts
    653 Global Posts
    I don't know about Pocket Plus even though it's similar to iLauncher, but I know for a fact iLauncher has the ability of adding shortcuts to the task tray. Have you checked iLauncher's options for shortcuts there?
    Global Posts
    123 Global Posts
    Yeah, I've gone through all of the options for every program I have installed, lol. I just can't find it. I think I'll try to un-install wireless sync, and see if that's it.
    Global Posts
    123 Global Posts
    That was it. So it's in Wireless Sync, but there is no option for that at all.
    Global Posts
    563 Global Posts
    Your time would be off only if you did not install the Windows DST update. Wireless Sync has a separate DST update. Try installing the latest version of WS.
    Go Bucks!
    Global Posts
    123 Global Posts
    Do you mean on my Treo, or on the server running Wireles Sync? I didn't update anything on my Treo, but I did install the patch for the server at work. I always thought all updates on the client side came through that, so there wouldn't be an update needed on the actual phones.
    ..but how do I upload the picture of my today screen?
    Last edited by nyc_rock; 03/26/2007 at 08:23 PM.
  17. H_D
    Global Posts
    2,597 Global Posts
    Does anyone have or know where to get a Playstation 3 QVGA theme for Wisbar Advanced 2?
    Global Posts
    653 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nyc_rock View Post
    ..but how do I upload the picture of my today screen?
    You need to upload it to a place like Photobucket or Imageshack and then use the IMG tags for the direct image link.
    Global Posts
    653 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ya Boi D View Post
    Does anyone have or know where to get a Playstation 3 QVGA theme for Wisbar Advanced 2?
    I've never seen a PS3 skin for WA2, however, here's the link to a PSP one...

http://www.lakeridgesoftware.com/for...ead.php?t=9391
    Well, here it is. Many thanks to everyone on here. I left mobile shell for a while but I realized it is simply the best way to clean up the today screen. Hopefully you can see the image.