Page 3 of 53 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by plasmo
    My screen for now:
    WA2 with Vista Lite Skin: Modified Network icon to show Orange (instead of hard to see blue)
    Plain Black background for best visibility
    Resco Today plugin
    SBSH PocketWeather
    PocketRSS

I wish I could make that scrollbar Black or dark grey.
    I wonder if there is a registry hack for that. Check out http://www.pocketpctweaks.com/. Maybe there is something there under the PocketPC UI Colors.
    Brian McGuire
    .../600/650/8700c/700w/Moto Q/700p/Nokia E62/700wx/8525/750c/BB Pearl/Blackjack/BB 8800/BB Curve & HTC Vox S710 >>iPhone
    I wish I could make that scrollbar Black or dark grey.
    I definitely like the look of your screen. Try reading this thread here to make your scroll bar black and report back.

http://www.sbsh.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=4271

Surur
    Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Beryl
    I'm amazed that you can have all of that running at once. Can you then bring up PIE and WMP? Do you do push email too?
    Actually I am running w/ about 10mb free ram (that is with my today apps running and nothing else.) However to do this I have made a few reg tweaks, Voice Command Off (dont use it) and I use Xcpu scalar for an addition kick in speed. Occassional reset but works good.
    Quote Originally Posted by VZWuser
    You can download them from the web, or create your own. I just purchased thememaker X to create square themes. Some of the 320X240 themes also work ok. Such as this one.

The one below is a 240x240 I created.

I am just beginning to learn the program but it is pretty cool.
    i would love to have that 240x240 skin. why dont you post it to download.

Quote Originally Posted by Beryl
    My screen changes every day and I rarely have the same screen in a week.

lol an LV lover! I'm currently using one of my louis handbags. Doesn't it make it hard to read the screen however?
    What can I say? A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do!
    Nokia 3360 -> Sony Ericsson t226 -> Sony Ericsson z500 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 680 -> AT&T Centro
    HELP!!!
    I am sorry, when it comes to this device I am so useless. I tried downloading this vista thing to the treo which I was successful, and the background turned black, which is excellent...however I can't get the rounded cool 'finished' buttons like the messaging, the upper icons, windows logo etc.. Can someone please help with a step by step to figure this out. Thanks a lot, it is greatly appreciated
    Quote Originally Posted by lorddaddy84
    i would love to have that 240x240 skin. why dont you post it to download.
    Those images dropped off. Do you remember which theme it was? The black space one with the boomerang nebula?
    Guys, forgive me for being a HTC bod, but I developed a program some time back to enlarge the Today screen on QVGA pdas. I'm working on updating it to WM5, but I wonder if you guys might want to give it a try, since you've got even less space to use!

It's only an alpha release for now, but I'm curious if it works on the Palms.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/view...=251624#251624

V
    Global Posts
    445 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by vijay555

It's only an alpha release for now, but I'm curious if it works on the Palms.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/view...=251624#251624

Tried it Vijay on my Treo 700w:
    It doesn't seem to remove the Bottom toolbar (just makes a blank space), but successfully removes the top bar... plus it did freeze my Treo once requiring soft reset...
    Some screenshot comparisons:

---- Without VJToggle Image ------------- WithVJToggle Image -------

Vijay- if you could figure out how to REMOVE the "VERIZON WIRELESS" bar, then I think you will have a very popular program amongst Treo700 users!
    Thanks
    TRGpro --> Handera 330 --> SideKick I --> HP iPAQ H4355 (stolen) --> Navman PiN --> Treo 700w
    HELP!!!
    I am sorry, when it comes to this device I am so useless. I tried downloading this vista thing to the treo which I was successful, and the background turned black, which is excellent...however I can't get the rounded cool 'finished' buttons like the messaging, the upper icons, windows logo etc.. Can someone please help with a step by step to figure this out. Thanks a lot, it is greatly appreciated
    Guys, I've got absolutely no access to a Treo 700w, but would love to help you out. I'll make you an offer: I'm almost 100% sure I can remove the VERIZON WIRELESS bar (which is evidently what's causing the blank bar at the bottom in VJToggleToday), but I need a Treo Rom to take apart to test it.

Can anyone with the appropriate skill either point me towards a Rom update file, or a ripped rom? I've no idea how you guys rip or dump your roms, but you could possibly try this program by Mamaich:
    Rom Dumper

If you're interested in helping out, you can email me at treo AT vijay555 dot com. I've got some other questions that would help me help in hiding that bar.

V
    Quote Originally Posted by VZWuser
    Those images dropped off. Do you remember which theme it was? The black space one with the boomerang nebula?
    I dont even reemember now, oh well.
    I did find a free 240x240 theme maker though, it is in english for the most part. It was translated from french. The help file is french and yes and no buttons are french, but this progs works for me.
    http://www.codeppc.com/telechargemen...themegence.htm
    Just Download the on that says anglaise.

Global Posts
    770 Global Posts
    Sorry if I'm being ignorant about this guys but work just switched me over to this 700w from my blackberry and I'm clueless. I would like to use this WA2 skin for my 700w, but I'm not sure how to install it. Ok I got the file on my 700w, but how do I install the skin? I can use the themes that are in the folder, but it doesn't have the look of the WA2. Could someone could help me with some directions on installing this skin?
    Last edited by lembowski; 03/29/2006 at 09:47 AM.
    i love the way the 700w today screen looks! if only i could make my 600 look like that. i have 2day but its not as polished looking
    What can I say? A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do!
    Nokia 3360 -> Sony Ericsson t226 -> Sony Ericsson z500 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 680 -> AT&T Centro
    Global Posts
    445 Global Posts
    Well, It's been about a month and my Today screen has evolved with continous tweaks:

Background pic: Sbp Black Ext Background
    Very top row: Sbp Battery Indicator
    2nd row is the Useless"Verizon Wireless" bar that no one can figure how to remove
    3rd row: Small TodayTime plugin to show Date/Time
    4th row: Outlook email
    5th row: Pocket Informant 2005
    6th row: Sbp Pocket Plus plug-in
    7th row: PocketWeather
    8th row: NewsBreak

Notice WM5 Top/Bottom rows are gone (thanks to Vijay's program)-
    Both bars are really not needed (I thought I would miss the top bar, but quickly realized I didn't need it)...
    Last edited by plasmo; 04/28/2006 at 08:37 PM.
    TRGpro --> Handera 330 --> SideKick I --> HP iPAQ H4355 (stolen) --> Navman PiN --> Treo 700w
    Well, It's been about a month and my Today screen has evolved with continous tweaks:

Ok I installed the Wisbar but I'm completely clueless what to do now. Any help would be much appreciated.
    Last edited by 80'sbaby; 04/29/2006 at 01:44 AM.
    All I want is an all Black Task bars can anyone help?
    80'sbaby.. you can modify your theme by using a theme editor (generator).

Here's a couple of my screens I use

Black Neon and Vista Lite (Modified)

Using WisBar Advance2 2.6.0.1

You see in order form the top:
    VZW bar (I hate it)
    Picture Speed Dials
    Pocket Outlook (PUSH)
    MohairSofa Calendar+
    Spb Weather
    Outlook Tasks
    David Andr Birthdays (No b-days shown)
    SOTI Pocket Controller (in the lower right corner) Great for screen shots and full control of your phone.
    Global Posts
    445 Global Posts
    Nice screens Moncha-

SOTI Pocket Controller rocks...you know that you can 'hide' the small SOTI icon and still use the program, right?
    It will give you an additional line to use on your Today screen!
    i have wisebar but dam i didnt want to strain the system of its memory more than it already was
    www.luxozine.com
    Sport Elegance Delivered
Page 3 of 53 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast