Page 29 of 53 FirstFirst ... 19242526272829303132333439 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    31 Global Posts
    Found it -Thanks!
    Global Posts
    31 Global Posts
    Since this post is a year old you may have found the hidelogo.cab file. I heard about the file here but found it on another forum. A web search will bring it up or email me at mtlewis71@yahoo.com and I'll send you the link. Take a look at the images of my 700w.

I couldn't figure out how to do until I found the right softkey with the "Preferences" and the "Hide Lookup Field". Even though the hidelogo is under the Today Screen settings and checked it won't work unless the "Hide Lookup Field" is checked off as well. But, as you can see, it works!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Global Posts
    31 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by plasmo View Post
    Notice WM5 Top/Bottom rows are gone (thanks to Vijay's program)
    Could you please tell me which of Vijay's programs you're referring to? Thanks!
    Global Posts
    653 Global Posts
    VJToggleToday IIRC
    Global Posts
    31 Global Posts
    Can you post a link? I have found the alpha release here http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=243211 but is this the most up-to-date version? Thanks!
    Global Posts
    653 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pdanut2 View Post
    Can you post a link? I have found the alpha release here http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=243211 but is this the most up-to-date version? Thanks!
    That's it actually. The app never moved on from the alpha test status.

This is VJ's site just in case: http://www.vijay555.com/
    Quote Originally Posted by stroths View Post
    So how are things over on Mercury? I didn't know you could even get a good signal there.
    Yeah, I was really surprised... I had a solid 2 bars, and that was with my zoti antenna. My hair didn't fare quite as well, however.

Any idea what's going on with my date info near the top? This is TodayTime, and I've got the right side set to MM/dd/YY, but every time I go in to check settings, the right side field has at least 1 high ascii character in it in place of the "YY" portion.

edit: It's a bug... clicky underline thingie
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by labboypro; 02/20/2007 at 12:56 PM.
    Global Posts
    653 Global Posts
    Have you soft reset after installation? I know I've seen that error before and the person that had it solved it by soft resetting.
    Quote Originally Posted by storyr View Post
    I thought I'd try WA2 again. My basic layout is more-or-less the same, but I've modified a couple of skins to go with the overall theme.

The Today screen is made up of:

* Wisbar Advance 2
    - with Windows Vista PE Aero Dark theme

* WeatherPanel
    - with Chameleon-240-v2 theme (of course!) plus new Aero Dark matching background #12 replacement
    - updated with Moon Phase Fix
    - plus Moon Icons
    - one-handed navigation with WP-Pilot

* phoneAlarm
    - new jinksaero matching skin, modded by yours truly

* TodayAgenda

Classic Black Today theme
    how did you get this to work on the 700wx...it is 240 x 240 when I install it is way to big
    Global Posts
    280 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by brvheart View Post
    how did you get this to work on the 700wx...it is 240 x 240 when I install it is way to big
    When you say "this", which part are you talking about? WisBar Advance theme, WeatherPanel theme, etc.?

You may have installed a VGA theme (as opposed to QVGA), where all of the graphics would be twice as large...
    the WBA theme...I tried both of them after the QVGA acted up...so I just uninstalled everything...
    Global Posts
    653 Global Posts
    I use the same QVGA theme and it works fine.
    can you give me a direct link please so I can make sure that I am choosing the right one?
    thank you, those are the ones that I tried...I did try to install it on the SD card...maybe that had something to do with it...maybe not though lol
    Here's my latest. Been playing with Krash's great new PA skin.

Can't seem to get Weather Panel on there though without it making a scroll bar.
    I'm running my next marathon for charity.

Click here and help me by donating online.
    link to that skin please it is nice!
    I assume you're talking about the one I posted?

Here's the link, if so.

http://www.pocketmax.net/smf/index.php?topic=3934.0

Be sure to read through the whole thread as there are several variations of the skin throughout the thread.

BTW, I simply switched to Pocket Breeze and made a custom tab for Weather Panel. Now it stays on my Today Screen.

I'm running my next marathon for charity.

Click here and help me by donating online.
    Now that's just plain sexy.