Page 27 of 53 FirstFirst ... 17222324252627282930313237 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    653 Global Posts
    So I love the Chamaleon-240 on my device...

But I also love the real state left with the Stealth-240 theme...

So I'm currently switching between these 2 Today screens.
    Global Posts
    655 Global Posts
    Hi there... I am new to this forum... and I don't have a Treo, I do have a 240 x 240 WM5 device though, and I love looking at people's today screens to get ideas, and to share my own.

I have noticed alot of Vista-like themes right now, so I wanted to stay away from them, but I do like the high contrast of black themes. I did a bit of a mix n match of several different themes, to get this look.

Using: WA2 with Azenus skin, Pocket Weather with SciFi skin, Pocket RSS, Phone Alarm with MinimalisticaMax skin, Today Time, SciFi today theme.

Love the screenshots!
    Last edited by Synergie; 02/04/2007 at 08:26 PM.
    can someone walk me through a nice clean vista skin install. I can't seem to get WA2 to work for the life of me.

Just looking for a dark, clean and well organized vista theme. Tried it a few times with no luck....
  4. H_D
    Global Posts
    2,597 Global Posts
    Ive been reading this thread (What does your 700w Today Screen look like?) & Ive installed Wisbar2 but I would like my today screen to look like some of the finished versions I see in the last pages of here. I also installed PhoneAlarm but don't like it to much. Do I need anymore apps in addition to Wisbar2? I would really appreciate any advice.

Also,any today plugins that will allow me to control WMP from the today screen?
    Last edited by Ya Boi D; 02/04/2007 at 11:12 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by turbo4door View Post
    can someone walk me through a nice clean vista skin install. I can't seem to get WA2 to work for the life of me.

Just looking for a dark, clean and well organized vista theme. Tried it a few times with no luck....
    Wisbar Advanced or WAD?
    Neopoint 1000, I300, Treo 300, i330, Toshiba 2032, Treo 600, T608/UX50, I500,Treo 600, G1000, Treo 650, PPC-6600, PPC-6700, Treo 650, Blackberry 7250, Treo 700wx, Motorola Q, PPC-6800, 700wx, Motorola Q9c, Sprint Touch, Sprint ACE, 700wx, 800w, Touch Pro, 800w, Touch Diamond, 800w, Treo Pro, Palm Pre, HTC Hero, Palm Pre, EVO 4G warm2.2
  6. H_D
    Global Posts
    2,597 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by robber View Post
    Wisbar Advanced or WAD?
    What is the difference between them both? Reason I'm asking is I've installed WA2 but downloaded a WAD Vista theme & dont know how to install it.
    Global Posts
    653 Global Posts
    Wisbard Advanced 2 mods the Start bar and bottom bar, Start button, etc. Wisbar Advance Desktop mods your whole Today screen, creates virtual Today screen, etc.

http://www.lakeridgesoftware.com/
    I guess all black themes are the in thing now, So I decided to jump on the band wagon myself so here is what my screen look like, I know it looks boring but its very simple and to the point. I got my today screen from an ipod package and found every thing else on the net.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    No more Tilt for me came back and got the Treo Pro.
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lawmangrant View Post
    Here is my first shot at posting a screen cap on TreoCentral...

-Chris
    Chris where can i get that exact skin your using for your phonealarm? Ive looked and looked but cannot find that exact one with the palm messaging icon for SMS.

if you dont mind send to damigs at juno dot com

thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by sschlesinger View Post
    I guess all black themes are the in thing now, So I decided to jump on the band wagon myself so here is what my screen look like, I know it looks boring but its very simple and to the point. I got my today screen from an ipod package and found every thing else on the net.
    What are all the little widgets across the top of your screen, just below the time stuff? Is this an application launcher? Or just a skin that organizes stuff? Or? I'm new to WM5 and I'm reaaaalllly liking the real estate efficiency a lot of you veterans are getting out of your Treos.
    Quote Originally Posted by labboypro View Post
    What are all the little widgets across the top of your screen, just below the time stuff? Is this an application launcher? Or just a skin that organizes stuff? Or? I'm new to WM5 and I'm reaaaalllly liking the real estate efficiency a lot of you veterans are getting out of your Treos.
    First I love the word widget for some reason reminds of the shorts guys that mow my front lawn. Those at the top are phonealarm skins I dound at pocket max. I like them cause they are not to big or to small just the right size for the treo. On thing I did was change it aliitle and i'll post screen shot. I just removed the battery icon, signal icon and memory icon so its not as cluttered. I have those meters any way so I thought it was to redundant to have them with the phone alarm. Hope this makes sense. I just like the clean look. Oh by the way I have it on a tab so you can see that i did not need the phone alarm meters. other then it is very clean. look at file screen3 thats usually what my today screen looks like.
    First I love the word widget for some reason reminds of the shorts guys that mow my front lawn. Those at the top are phonealarm skins I dound at pocket max. I like them cause they are not to big or to small just the right size for the treo. On thing I did was change it aliitle and i'll post screen shot. I just removed the battery icon, signal icon and memory icon so its not as cluttered. I have those meters any way so I thought it was to redundant to have them with the phone alarm. Hope this makes sense. I just like the clean look. Oh by the way I have it on a tab so you can see that i did not need the phone alarm meters. other then it is very clean. look at file screen3 thats usually what my today screen looks like.
    i like that pa skin. can you share? which one did you edit it from? if you need to email it my email is in my profile. thanks, cody
    Here is the phone alarm skin. skin jeff1 is the original with battery meter, signal meter and memory meter. jeff2 is without the meters. See my previous post for what the skins look like. All credit for these skins goto jgjackson over at pocketmax forum all I did was modify skin jeff2 not to have the meters.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    thanks sschlesinger
    Mine is much like most others, except I get some special alerts now and then.
    Global Posts
    485 Global Posts
    Thanks for the laugh, that was great!
    Quote Originally Posted by jdcochran View Post
    Mine is much like most others, except I get some special alerts now and then.
    nice.
    Here is the phone alarm skin. skin jeff1 is the original with battery meter, signal meter and memory meter. jeff2 is without the meters. See my previous post for what the skins look like. All credit for these skins goto jgjackson over at pocketmax forum all I did was modify skin jeff2 not to have the meters.
    ok, call me an *****, but i can't figure it out. i have opened the zip file you gave, copied the jeff folder,the jeff1 and jeff2 skin files to the my documents/ program files/ phone alarm folder. this is the first skin that hasn't been loaded from a cab file. i do belive that all the cab file is doing is loading the folder and the skin file. in this case there are 2 skin files. one that is moded and the other the original.

when i go to switch skins it seems to give me the wrong one. i select jeff1 or jeff2 and end up getting what i think is joel full. here is a pic. what i am i doing wrong? help...

update: i deleted the joel folder and the 3 joel skin files and now no change at all when i select jeff1 or jeff2. it seems as if jeff and joel are buddys.
    Quote Originally Posted by codyppc View Post
    ok, call me an *****, but i can't figure it out. i have opened the zip file you gave, copied the jeff folder,the jeff1 and jeff2 skin files to the my documents/ program files/ phone alarm folder. this is the first skin that hasn't been loaded from a cab file. i do belive that all the cab file is doing is loading the folder and the skin file. in this case there are 2 skin files. one that is moded and the other the original.

when i go to switch skins it seems to give me the wrong one. i select jeff1 or jeff2 and end up getting what i think is joel full. here is a pic. what i am i doing wrong? help...

update: i deleted the joel folder and the 3 joel skin files and now no change at all when i select jeff1 or jeff2. it seems as if jeff and joel are buddys.
    Ok first off its myfault for not working sorry.If Im correct jeff1 has the meters jeff2 does not take which ever skin you like either jeff1 or jeff2 and jut rename it to just jeff. hope this helps.
    Quote Originally Posted by robber View Post
    Wisbar Advanced or WAD?

Wisbar Advanced, not desktop

Just looking for a nice vista skin. I'd love to get the one that was just quoted above if possible. I got it to skin the top start button and tool bar but not the bottom bar or menu's

any ideas?