Page 25 of 53 FirstFirst ... 15202122232425262728293035 ... LastLast
    I have joined the iphone bandwagon, here's my screen, gotta leave it like this for a while coz it's taking up way too much of my time tweaking my phone to death one day it will stop working and I'll be screwed coz it's my work phone. took me a while t work out phoneAlarm overides volume stuff, spent today trying to work out why my phone wasn't ringing, seems ok now though.

here's my ipod Mort player at the moment too.
    Hi all, i didnt want to start a new thread but im very new to the treo and need some help installing the themes! I have wisebar installed with the basic theme and have downloaded the vista lite theme, but how do i install it? Im a complete noob and dont know where to copy/run files to
    Quote Originally Posted by netrack View Post
    Hi all, i didnt want to start a new thread but im very new to the treo and need some help installing the themes! I have wisebar installed with the basic theme and have downloaded the vista lite theme, but how do i install it? Im a complete noob and dont know where to copy/run files to
    Take it easy, lad. Someone will be with you in a bit. Generally 3 hours is a bit soon for a bump, but you're probably excited, so it's understandable. Have you searched for Wisbar-specific threads yet?
    END OF LINE
    i dont have a treo anymore but the themes go in (something like this)

my device>program files>lakeridge>wisbar advance2>themes

just copy all the files there and then go to your options and select the new theme.
    Here's my first attempt at posting my today screen.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Global Posts
    280 Global Posts
    I thought I'd try WA2 again. My basic layout is more-or-less the same, but I've modified a couple of skins to go with the overall theme.

The Today screen is made up of:

* Wisbar Advance 2
    - with Windows Vista PE Aero Dark theme

* WeatherPanel
    - with Chameleon-240-v2 theme (of course!) plus new Aero Dark matching background #12 replacement
    - updated with Moon Phase Fix
    - plus Moon Icons
    - one-handed navigation with WP-Pilot

* phoneAlarm
    - new jinksaero matching skin, modded by yours truly

* TodayAgenda

Classic Black Today theme
    Last edited by storyr; 01/25/2007 at 08:59 PM.
    to ir803:

Where did you get the files for the "iphone" look?

Thanks so much.
    Looks great!
    Quote Originally Posted by storyr View Post
    I thought I'd try WA2 again. My basic layout is more-or-less the same, but I've modified a couple of skins to go with the overall theme.
    Nice, storyr. Looks really clean.

On a side note, do you find that WA2 slows down your Treo pretty significantly? That's the only reason I haven't given it a shot...
    Global Posts
    280 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kaiguy View Post
    Nice, storyr. Looks really clean.

On a side note, do you find that WA2 slows down your Treo pretty significantly? That's the only reason I haven't given it a shot...
    Thanks!

I've only been running it two days - I haven't noticed any difference, to be honest. I was running WisBar Lite prior to that...
    Anyone have any good 240x240 matrix wallpapers??
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I aint nobody, dork!
    storyr - nice to know it's warm somewhere (Honolulu)...

It's 7 degrees where I am right now.
    END OF LINE
    Global Posts
    280 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Alienwhere View Post
    storyr - nice to know it's warm somewhere (Honolulu)...

It's 7 degrees where I am right now.
    Yea - I wish I were there

It's 5 degrees where I am... celcius
    Quote Originally Posted by storyr View Post
    Yea - I wish I were there

It's 5 degrees where I am... celcius
    Ok, I'll be quiet then...
    END OF LINE
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ir803 View Post
    I have joined the iphone bandwagon, here's my screen, gotta leave it like this for a while coz it's taking up way too much of my time tweaking my phone to death one day it will stop working and I'll be screwed coz it's my work phone. took me a while t work out phoneAlarm overides volume stuff, spent today trying to work out why my phone wasn't ringing, seems ok now though.

here's my ipod Mort player at the moment too.
    Looks great, how did you dock Phone alarm at the bottom of your screen?
    Global Posts
    653 Global Posts
    Probably by giving Pocketbreeze or Spb (don't know which one that is) a set height. That's what I did with TodayAgenda, increase its size until an app seems to be docked at the bottom.
    Global Posts
    507 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bimmer10 View Post

I am asking the same thing, how do you get phone alarm to dock at the bottom, and where did you get that phone alarm skin, I have one, but I don't like the buttons it uses and where they are placed.
    My Cart
    Wireless Addict

The only reason why Chuck Norris grows a beard is because he is trying to compete with Bruce Campbell's chin, which can break diamonds.
    I had a co-worker pose this question to me:

Is there a plug-in or theme that makes the home screen look like a Palm device?
    Quote Originally Posted by iramike View Post
    I am asking the same thing, how do you get phone alarm to dock at the bottom, and where did you get that phone alarm skin, I have one, but I don't like the buttons it uses and where they are placed.
    From looking at his screenshot, he isn't doing anything special to get PA on the bottom. It looks like he is using just 2 plugins. The top one is PocketBreeze, which let you define the height of the plugin.
    Quote Originally Posted by bimmer10 View Post
    Answering a couple of questions at once. The iphone Icons are adapted slightly from an iphone phoneAlarm skin I found on another forum.
    phoneAlarm is at the bottom of my screen because in my today screen items it's below pocketbreeze. I've also got hidelogo cab installed.
    BUT here's my screen today.
    Latest: