Page 24 of 53 FirstFirst ... 14192021222324252627282934 ... LastLast
    I'll post a screenshot on here when I've settled down repeatedly skinning and re-skinning my new treo. at the moment I have given up on wisbar as the 3G signal status needs to be very clear for me for using my laptop, and sadly due to the low resolution of QVGA all the wisbar themes I have found so far have tiny signal bars that don't seem to give a clear idea of whats going on unles you have a microscope and a list of the skins images as refence.
    Shame coz OSX REMIX looks cool on my Axim X50v.
    Quote Originally Posted by RichKlein View Post
    Cody, is your theme the classic black with a switch for the highlighted item being blue to your being red?

Can you share that theme?
    no, i'm not using the classic black theme. i am using the 750 buisness theme. then i use a black background. then i use ui tweaker to change the top and bottom bar.

Quote Originally Posted by RichKlein View Post
    Or, how does one use the classic black theme with a red highlight?
    you dont. use the buisness theme to get the red hightlight and then add a background and change top and bottom color. it is really quite easy.
    OK so here's my first screen shot, I've had my Treo a few days now and after spending the first day getting my ibook to connect through it I got down to some serious skinning, sadly I am so used to my dell axim high res screen the qvga screen doesn't really do it for me so I have ditched wisbar (as I said in an earlier post I didn't think the phone signal and connection icons were clear enough to see at a glance, which is important for me and my job)
    anyway I've got hold of a theme maker app and tweaked around with pocket breeze themes and this is the result.

I am also using MORT Player for my MP3's which is (I think) the best player especially for small screens, at the moment I'm using an Ipod skin as my Mypod skin here >> http://www.aximsite.com/boards/showthread.php?t=112811
    is not for QVGA and the QVGA version which someone else converted dies on a square screen.
    ir803

Nice layout and nice Mort skin. Could you post that Today theme here (blue background)? Haven't seen that one before.

Also, I've thought about using MortPlayer but I could never navigate through the myriad of builds and what-not to see what is working/best to use. Care to make a separate post/thread on the topic along with skinning and advanced features? (maybe here and/or ppcgeeks.com)

I think that that program is under-represented in the Treo community.

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
    OK, I have just posted the Blue theme on to my blog site (click the signature banner below) I've also added the pocket breeze skin I am using to the zip file. It's one of many Vista variations (this is one of the much better ones) made by XCSKINS
    There are two versions of the blue theme, one's got a smaller wallpaper pattern then the other, the one above is version 2.

cheers,
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    how did you guys take out the "phone" on the todays screen? Like where it says "Type a name or number".

nevermind i figured it out
    Quote Originally Posted by ir803 View Post
    OK so here's my first screen shot, I've had my Treo a few days now and after spending the first day getting my ibook to connect through it I got down to some serious skinning, sadly I am so used to my dell axim high res screen the qvga screen doesn't really do it for me so I have ditched wisbar (as I said in an earlier post I didn't think the phone signal and connection icons were clear enough to see at a glance, which is important for me and my job)
    anyway I've got hold of a theme maker app and tweaked around with pocket breeze themes and this is the result.

I am also using MORT Player for my MP3's which is (I think) the best player especially for small screens, at the moment I'm using an Ipod skin as my Mypod skin here >> http://www.aximsite.com/boards/showthread.php?t=112811
    is not for QVGA and the QVGA version which someone else converted dies on a square screen.
    Is there a way to get rid of the vodafone UK text or are you still left with the bluetooth logo in the same place, I'm just trying to free up a bit of screen real estate.
    search for hidelogo. I know its on ppcgeeks.com
    Ok. If you use hidelogo, which is so freakin' awesome, as we all know, we drop the carrier line as well as location and BT status.

Barring PhoneAlarm, does anyone use/know of ANYTHING ELSE that will indicate BT status on the today screen in an unoffensive way? I don't really need PA and I just want to see if my BT has dropped as I take a call in the car.

I know, the answer's likely to be "live with the carrier bar"... but I figured I'd ask...
    END OF LINE
    Quote Originally Posted by Alienwhere View Post
    Ok. If you use hidelogo, which is so freakin' awesome, as we all know, we drop the carrier line as well as location and BT status.

Barring PhoneAlarm, does anyone use/know of ANYTHING ELSE that will indicate BT status on the today screen in an unoffensive way? I don't really need PA and I just want to see if my BT has dropped as I take a call in the car.

I know, the answer's likely to be "live with the carrier bar"... but I figured I'd ask...
    if I want to know carrier/roam or bt status i just hit the p key. Then it appears. Hit the <- key and up key and it's gone.
    Palm Pilot>Palm III>Palm Color>Palm m505>Palm T5>Treo700w>vzw Treo700wx>Maybe the next gen iPhone next.
    Global Posts
    40 Global Posts
    Is there a way to have Agendus or any other calendar apps on the today screen... I am using TodayAgenda right now but like all of the other things that other applications offer... BUT one huge drawback is that when I downloaded the new Agendus and a couple other calendar apps, they didn't offer a today screen plugin... Can someone suggest another application that has a cool today screen look???
    what is the best free theme editor for a 700wx? my today screen looks okay but i would like to add my own twist to it?
    It's been a while so I thought I'd show a couple new themes I've made:

Quote Originally Posted by Stone`` View Post
    It's been a while so I thought I'd show a couple new themes I've made:
    Looks very sharp and clean!

Here's my latest, nothing fancy.

- Kbattery (battery/clock)
    - WeatherPanel w/Malatesta popup
    - PhoneAlarm w/iPhone skin
    - Octro (Google Talk/VOIP)

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
    Here's mine lately./

-Wis Bar Advanced with "Black Panther" theme
    -Phone Alarm with "My Phone" skin
    -Pocket Breeze
    Quote Originally Posted by hmarcelus View Post
    what is the best free theme editor for a 700wx? my today screen looks okay but i would like to add my own twist to it?
    Not free, but thememakerX has plenty of options for theme editing and creation. well worth the price, imo.
    www.wmthemes.com
    Palm Pilot>Palm III>Palm Color>Palm m505>Palm T5>Treo700w>vzw Treo700wx>Maybe the next gen iPhone next.
    Hi all, i didnt want to start a new thread but im very new to the treo and need some help installing the themes! I have wisebar installed with the basic theme and have downloaded the vista lite theme, but how do i install it? Im a complete noob and dont know where to copy/run files to

Thanks
    Just made the switch from a 6700 to 700wx. Here's my screen:

-SPB PocketPlus' "Blue4" .tsk reformatted to not require SPB PocketPlus
    -hidelogo
    -PhoneAlarm w/SWDeluxeII Skin
    -TodayAgenda
    -WeatherPanel using a layout i made myself with Stardock icons
    -SBSH iLauncher
    It took me forever to figure out the simplicity of this design, but I'm finally happy with it. I keep thinking of other things, but it's really all I need.

Spb diary
    WeatherPanel Chameleon w/WeatherPilot
    Classic black theme
    UI Tweaker with today lines set to all black
    Last edited by Alienwhere; 01/17/2007 at 07:25 PM.
    END OF LINE