Page 23 of 53 FirstFirst ... 13181920212223242526272833 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Alienwhere View Post
    AWESOME! I was so annoyed that my bars stayed grey, too... Nice work.
    ui tweaker is an awesmoe app. you need to find out what numbers (r, g, b) cmajewsk used. maybe it's in the thread he included... http://ppcgeeks.com/crossbow-theme-f...ces-t1831.html

it does look nice. i may have to get ride of my black buisness theme.
    Yeah, you know, I have installed and uninstalled UI Tweaker a bunch of times, never really having had a need for it, but this was the perfect application of its abilities. I think it'll stay around on my device now.

PS - cody - what does your black business theme look like? Have you already posted it somewhere in this thread? I had installed the 750v tan business theme for about 5 minutes, before I decided it was too light...
    END OF LINE
    The numbers I used are:
    I tried modifying the theme using MS Theme Generator, but I kept getting color conflicts when I reinstalled it to my device. I was using al3azim's color values first, and then I tried Littlepat's, but I couldn't get them to stick. My bars kept getting really light when I set the theme with the modified one. I was trying to get my menus to go from the grey color that they were stuck as to something more "crossbow-y"...

but I got this...

which isn't right either... any suggestions?
    END OF LINE
    Quote Originally Posted by makrotonik View Post
    Heres mine:

I have the following apps

wisbaradvance with psp skin
    hidelogo
    ilauncher
    spbdiary
    Love that PSP skin, where can I get it please??

PS - cody - what does your black business theme look like? Have you already posted it somewhere in this thread? I had installed the 750v tan business theme for about 5 minutes, before I decided it was too light...
    as silly as it sounds i like the buisness theme from the 750v for the red. i use this theme with a black bround and a different color for the softkeys and menubar. sometimes blueish purple like in the indgo theme. ui tweeker makes it easy to customize any theme.

i post a few pics later today.
    Quote Originally Posted by codyppc View Post
    no offence, but why do you have the date and time in 2 different places?

it looks like the weather panel shows "current time" and not update time". the time date hack could be undone since you now have the date.

anyhow, i do like the color change with the crossbow theme.
    True having both dates/times there is redundant, but I also like the Tabs view for WP and don't always have the date/time in the Today Screen.

Quote Originally Posted by codyppc View Post
    ui tweaker is an awesmoe app. you need to find out what numbers (r, g, b) cmajewsk used. maybe it's in the thread he included... http://ppcgeeks.com/crossbow-theme-f...ces-t1831.html

it does look nice. i may have to get ride of my black buisness theme.
    The color values al3azim gave me were:
    R=0, G=113, B=132
    here is mine...
    buisness theme for the red w/ui tweeking.

i like the red highlight
    Last edited by codyppc; 01/06/2007 at 05:16 PM.
    In the weather panel in my treo it shows the Temp in Celsius.
    Can anybody tell me how to change it to farenheit?

Thanks.
    go to today screen/menu/today settings/hit seather panel and then on the side hit options. this will give you a scroll bar to the settings screen. scroll down for the setting.
    Excellent. thanks very much. i knew I had seen it before and I changed it to metric.
    I tried modifying the theme using MS Theme Generator, but I kept getting color conflicts when I reinstalled it to my device. I was using al3azim's color values first, and then I tried Littlepat's, but I couldn't get them to stick. My bars kept getting really light when I set the theme with the modified one. I was trying to get my menus to go from the grey color that they were stuck as to something more "crossbow-y"...

which isn't right either... any suggestions?
    Use UI Tweaker, its freeware anyway. No conflicts here, just have to figure it out. Took me less than 1/2 hour.

EDIT: Here's a pic of my settings. Close enough IMO:

Does anyone else have that stupid [ in the upper right corner? I think its from the date/time hack, since the date is so short.
    Last edited by Pattycerts; 01/06/2007 at 05:21 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Littlepat View Post
    Use UI Tweaker, its freeware anyway. No conflicts here, just have to figure it out. Took me less than 1/2 hour.

EDIT: Here's a pic of my settings. Close enough IMO:

Does anyone else have that stupid [ in the upper right corner? I think its from the date/time hack, since the date is so short.
    What kind of device are you using Littlepat?
    Quote Originally Posted by cmajewsk View Post
    What kind of device are you using Littlepat?
    i know he had a treo 750v and 700wx, but this looks like a gsm 240x320. maybe 8525. or mda
    Littlepat:

Could you please post a link to the hack that puts the date above the time? I'm definitely interested in having mine look like that!

Thanks,
    Chris- I'm not home right now, but search for it. hannip created a reg script for it, and it works perfectly. Try searching for "datetime" I believe.

Cody is right on- its an 8525/tytn. I have the 750 at home awaiting the Cingular ROM, hoping it fixes a few minor bugs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Littlepat View Post
    Chris- I'm not home right now, but search for it. hannip created a reg script for it, and it works perfectly. Try searching for "datetime" I believe.

Cody is right on- its an 8525/tytn. I have the 750 at home awaiting the Cingular ROM, hoping it fixes a few minor bugs.
    here is a link to the time date thing

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=128594
    Ya, I was using UI tweaker, too. Great little program. I was playing with it all night. It led me to wonder about a lot of things within the program...

Does anyone around here have any insight into using UI Tweaker well? I was testing a lot of different things, and found things I liked, but occasionally screwed up my text so I couldn't see it against some backgrounds.

In other words, If I want a black background in my windows with white text and a blue highlight bar, it was consistent in some aspects of the UI and not in others. So I guess what I'm looking for is some explanation and/or screenshots for the different settings in the program...

I know there's a short description for each setting, but it's not enough. Has anyone used this app to a degree that you'd feel comfortable explaining it in more detail? I'd be much obliged...
    END OF LINE
    Cody, is your theme the classic black with a switch for the highlighted item being blue to your being red?

Can you share that theme?
    Or, how does one use the classic black theme with a red highlight?