Page 22 of 53 FirstFirst ... 12171819202122232425262732 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    522 Global Posts
    Looks like one of from the Stealth-240 theme to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by GregE View Post
    Looks like one of from the Stealth-240 theme to me.
    Thanks!

Also how are you guys able to change the color of your top and bottom bars without wisbar?

I downloaded the Black Curves theme by Vicott from here but when i installed the .tsk file my top and bottom bars stayed blue.

Do I absolutely have to use wisbar for those bars to change color eventhough the .tsk file i downloaded says it has black bars support?

here's a pic of what the .tsk is supposed to look like according to the link above.

Here's what i did to install it. I copied the .tsk file to my device's My Documents. Then i went to the Today settings and under the Appearance tab i chose the Black Curves theme.
    to change the top and bottom bars I use "ui tweaker". you can find it on this site with a search. I posted it.
    Yes, UITweaker works nicely. You don't have to fiddle around changing seperate components, you can just select "use black bars" and you're set for life.

Can anyone tell me where Vijay's Toggle TodayII is these days? the links on this (and other) threads seem to be dead.

http://www.vijay555.com/vj/Releases/...dayIIalpha.exe
    Quote Originally Posted by patlo View Post
    Thanks!

Also how are you guys able to change the color of your top and bottom bars without wisbar?
    You can also do it with Thememaker X
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by patlo View Post
    Thanks!

I

http://mobile-sg.com/software/?p=Tdy...r&platform=ppc

There is a manual way of doing it as well by editing the registry but I can't seem to find the link for that procedure.
    Treo 700WX - VZW
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    Treo 700WX - VZW
    Quote Originally Posted by VZWuser View Post
    Here is mine.

good one

Crossbow Theme
    Date/Time Registry Hack
    Hidelogo
    WeatherPanel - Stealth-240/Malatesta Popup combo_2/Stardock Animated Icons
    (Gave up Phone Alarm)
    Resco Today Screen Plug-in - Compact
    Messaging
    Palm SMS Beta 4
    Calendar
    Last edited by cmajewsk; 01/04/2007 at 12:03 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by cmajewsk View Post

Crossbow Theme
    Date/Time Registry Hack
    Hidelogo
    (Gave up Phone Alarm)
    Messaging
    Palm SMS Beta 4
    Calendar
    Very nice where did you find the croosbow theme?

Do you have a copy i can have?
    Nokia 3210 > Nokia 3310 >Palm Vx > Palm M105 >Treo 180g and Nokia 8850 > Treo 270 > Treo 600 > Sony TH55 > Tapwave Zodiac 2 > Treo 650 GSM > Imate KJam > Treo 750v

Formerly Known As PRANKSTAR
    Very clean look cmajewsk!

I am planing on doing something close to that, but I think I'll use TodayAgenda to get rid of the scroll bar.
    Quote Originally Posted by cmajewsk View Post

Crossbow Theme
    Date/Time Registry Hack
    Hidelogo
    (Gave up Phone Alarm)
    Messaging
    Palm SMS Beta 4
    Calendar
    I also use the CB theme, and love it. You should get todayagenda, so you can customize it to fit the screen and get rid of the annoying scroll bar!
    Global Posts
    152 Global Posts
    I'm not flaming, really, just curious. Wuts up with this obsession in using black around herE? I noticed that dozens of you use pitch black bars, backgrounds,skins.

Dunno how can you prefer it over a cleaner, more elegant look of a color like light blue or something. I mean, when im reading documents, books, mail and so on, i am never presented with like a pitch black paper with white fonts.
    Global Posts
    280 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jdoc View Post
    I'm not flaming, really, just curious. Wuts up with this obsession in using black around herE? I noticed that dozens of you use pitch black bars, backgrounds,skins.

Dunno how can you prefer it over a cleaner, more elegant look of a color like light blue or something. I mean, when im reading documents, books, mail and so on, i am never presented with like a pitch black paper with white fonts.
    I can't speak for the others, but I use it because of the distinct contrast (I can read it better). I prefer white font on black (over black on white) because it puts out less light in dark conditions, like the car or movie theater.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jdoc View Post

I think it's easier on the eyes.

True, on paper we see white paper/black font.

On a computer screen though this is actually worse on the eyes: you're basically starring at a bright light bulb with black lettering.

Same on pda devices. I personally don't like starring a bright background, especially at night.

The dark backgrounds with yellow or white lettering is a vibrant contrast and works well at night and in the sun from my experience.

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by Silver Sun View Post
    Very nice where did you find the croosbow theme?

Do you have a copy i can have?
    Malatesta posted over on PPC Geeks...

You can find it in the Themes Forum, but you have to have an account and be logged in to download it.

http://ppcgeeks.com/files/crossbow_307.zip

LittlePat and Hannip I will give TodayAdgena a try...thanks!
    Much better - thanks!

Thanks to al3azim over at PPCGeeks.com I was able to match the top and bottom bars of the theme color with UI Tweaker. See his post here: http://ppcgeeks.com/crossbow-theme-f...ces-t1831.html

no offence, but why do you have the date and time in 2 different places?

it looks like the weather panel shows "current time" and not update time". the time date hack could be undone since you now have the date.

anyhow, i do like the color change with the crossbow theme.
    AWESOME! I was so annoyed that my bars stayed grey, too... Nice work.
    END OF LINE