Page 21 of 53 FirstFirst ... 11161718192021222324252631 ... LastLast
    I have attached a copy of mine
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    Hey budney... I would like the updated one as well with numbers and letters in white. If not can anyone help me modify and let me know what field to change? thanks!
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    Wow I'm an ***** I saw under custom u can change colors. Duhhh...!
    Global Posts
    485 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by damigs View Post
    Wow I'm an ***** I saw under custom u can change colors. Duhhh...!
    No you're not! Just come and stay in my town for a while, you will leave feeling much better about your self.

And sorry it took so long but I finally finished. You can download it from here:

Edit: You need to join or login to see the download link.

http://ppcgeeks.com/phonealarm-alpha...kin-t1264.html
    Last edited by budney; 11/19/2006 at 10:38 AM.
    Heres mine:

I have the following apps

wisbaradvance with psp skin
    hidelogo
    ilauncher
    spbdiary
    Quote Originally Posted by makrotonik View Post
    Heres mine:

I have the following apps

wisbaradvance with psp skin
    hidelogo
    ilauncher
    spbdiary
    Nice WA2 skin.
    Sorry for the bump, but I saw on most of your today screens, your font sizes had changed. My main concern is reducing the size of the calender. The bold big title seems out of place. If there was a way to make it the same size as the time, or even better, make it smaller, that would be great. I've looked at many calendar apps and plug ins, and changed skins and today screens and nothing has worked. If someone could put me in the right direction that'd be great. thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by psizzle View Post
    Sorry for the bump, but I saw on most of your today screens, your font sizes had changed. My main concern is reducing the size of the calender. The bold big title seems out of place. If there was a way to make it the same size as the time, or even better, make it smaller, that would be great. I've looked at many calendar apps and plug ins, and changed skins and today screens and nothing has worked. If someone could put me in the right direction that'd be great. thanks!
    start/settings/system/screen/text size
    Global Posts
    522 Global Posts
    You can also use Today Agenda for your calendar. It has an option in the layouy section where you can adjust the relative fontsize. I use a -1 to make my calendar items a little smaller.

Greg
    Global Posts
    93 Global Posts
    Well I received my Treo via UPS today. I still have to wait for my number to port from VZW but I got busy familiarizing myself with WM5. Here's what I've got so far...

BlueFlames Theme
    Phone Alarm Lite
    PA JinksClear Skin
    Hidelogo plug-in

Also the three blocky logos in the corner and the thin line don't normally show up, they appear when I'm running the Microsoft Remote Control Host so I can get a screenshot.
    Nice wallpaper, Any chance of UL for this thread??
    After hours of work, I finally got my today screen the way I want it.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Quote Originally Posted by blakeb View Post
    After hours of work, I finally got my today screen the way I want it.
    Nice.. can you list those applications you used to make today's screen?
    Global Posts
    280 Global Posts

ClassicBlack Today theme

WisBar Lite
    * battery meter set to blue

Matepsoft TodayTime
    * text size = 8

WeatherPanel
    * Chameleon-240 theme w/Blue Man Group & 4 day forecast

WP-Pilot v1.1 beta (soon to be released)
    * height set to zero

phoneAlarm
    * jinks_email skin

TodayAgenda
    * fixed height = 68 pixels

HideLogo
    Last edited by storyr; 12/28/2006 at 09:01 PM.
  15. H_D
    Global Posts
    2,597 Global Posts
    Im new here guys & I just wanted to ask a quick question. With the very low RAM available with the 700w,by running the phonealarm lite,will it further deplete whats available? If so,by much? Im running on 9mb with just activesync open & 10mb with it closed.
  16. H_D
    Global Posts
    2,597 Global Posts
    Also,same question for Wisbar.
    Storyr you really are doing a good job tempting me to install weatherpanel and your WP-Pilot sw. I have resisted added stuff to my today screen for a long time, but I think I'm having a serious attack of envy. It is calling me...

TodayAgenda looks like another great app. Time to play.

blakeb: what sw makes your taskbar and command bar look like that. It looks really cool!
    Quote Originally Posted by hannip View Post
    blakeb: what sw makes your taskbar and command bar look like that. It looks really cool!
    he's using wisbar advaced. http://www.lakeridgesoftware.com/index.php on this same page you'll see hamsup1o is using it as well. just a different skin.

the wisbar advance works with the treo, but the wisbar advance desktop, which is the coolest, doesn't work well with the treo. not like it does with other ppc's
    Global Posts
    280 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ya Boi D View Post
    Im new here guys & I just wanted to ask a quick question. With the very low RAM available with the 700w,by running the phonealarm lite,will it further deplete whats available? If so,by much? Im running on 9mb with just activesync open & 10mb with it closed.
    Well, the short answer is yes - everything you install depletes your storage memory, and everything you run depletes your program memory. Both phoneAlarm lite and WisBar lite have small memory footprints. My suggestion is to install them (trial versions) one at a time and see how each affects your memory. If it's too much impact, just uninstall...
    Quote Originally Posted by budney View Post
    Nice skin Stone!

I do have a slight problem, no signal percentage is showing up.

how did you get your weather panel to look like that? I've installed wp and wp-pilot. What theme/skin is that?

thanks!