Page 2 of 53 FirstFirst 12345671252 ... LastLast
    Plasmo: How did you get those small program icons to appear right on the Today screen? I'd love to be able to do that.

Thanks.
    Global Posts
    445 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rdstoll
    Plasmo: How did you get those small program icons to appear right on the Today screen? I'd love to be able to do that.

Thanks.
    I used Resco Today plug-in (Part of Resco Explorer). You can also use other Task Managers...like Pocket Plus.
    TRGpro --> Handera 330 --> SideKick I --> HP iPAQ H4355 (stolen) --> Navman PiN --> Treo 700w
    Oh... I like that one

Quote Originally Posted by ooara
    You need Wisbar Adanced 2.

With that theme below. You can also get other themes from the board. Some might need extra work. Only problem with the vista theme is that it won't specifiy which connection I am using for broadband. But it does show you are connected, which is fine for me.

http://www.lakeridgesoftware.com/for...pic.php?t=3435
    what is this resco plug in? how do you get it? and what else can you do with it
    Got Treo?
    Quote Originally Posted by AceMarlak
    what program or how are u guys gettin the cool lookin skins for today screen all i have been able to do is use pics as the today screen but nothin exciting

You can download them from the web, or create your own. I just purchased thememaker X to create square themes. Some of the 320X240 themes also work ok. Such as this one.

The one below is a 240x240 I created.

I am just beginning to learn the program but it is pretty cool.
    Last edited by VZWuser; 03/09/2006 at 11:54 AM.
    Global Posts
    84 Global Posts
    Thanks a lot everybody, It is nice to see how everyone customizes their screens. Gives me ideas when I have one.
    AT&T iPhone, My Blog!
    VZWuser, what weather plugin is that? And how well/buggy is it?
    Shadowmite, are you back on WM again?

Surur
    Quote Originally Posted by VZWuser
    You can download them from the web, or create your own. I just purchased thememaker X to create square themes. Some of the 320X240 themes also work ok. Such as this one.

The one below is a 240x240 I created.

I am just beginning to learn the program but it is pretty cool.

what website did you get it from? i really want some cool lookin themese the normal theme jus isnt doin it for me
    Got Treo?
    Here's mine:

The handsome lad is my 2 year old son, Jude.
    what website did you get it from? i really want some cool lookin themese the normal theme jus isnt doin it for me
    http://www.microsoft.com/windowsmobi...ds/themes.mspx

you have to register with Windows Mobile downloads, but they have already sent me free ringer links and such. The today screen is 320X240 but it will just remove the bottom. I have actually used Thememaker X to resize some images.

The Windows mobile newsletter is also sort of informative to once you learn how to read around the propaganda.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowmite
    VZWuser, what weather plugin is that? And how well/buggy is it?

SBSH Pocket Weather and it has not been buggy at all. Pocket Breeze seemed slow and buggy so it was removed but the weather piece has been working fine.
    Last edited by VZWuser; 03/10/2006 at 02:10 PM.
    Global Posts
    445 Global Posts
    i really want some cool lookin themese the normal theme jus isnt doin it for me
    ran across this site, may be useful to try some:

http://www.kolumbus.fi/anders.ruohio/skinz.html
    TRGpro --> Handera 330 --> SideKick I --> HP iPAQ H4355 (stolen) --> Navman PiN --> Treo 700w
    Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    here is a great site for skins - none are 240 x 240 yet - but some cool stuff
    Sorry for the ignorance all but i am having trouble making the VISTA theme work on my treo. I d/l WA2 then d/l the VISTA theme. I unzipped the file on my PC and then copied the folders to the themes folder in the WA2 folder on my treo. When i click on the VISTA theme, it makes the top bar on the today screen black but is still using all the default icons of WA2 when u first install it. Also, the bottom bar on the today screen (notification/menu) remains set to the theme defined on the phone iin the settings/today screen menu. Am is missing a program or doing something wrong?
    Quote Originally Posted by shk718
    here is a great site for skins - none are 240 x 240 yet - but some cool stuff
    Where is the site???

Neil
    Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    Mine, Cluttered but I like. Wisbar Advance 2, Pocket Plus, WeatherPanel and Pocket RSS.....And those little icons at the bottom - ignore them, there not supposed to be there.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I am too retentive for some of these plugins. That scroll bar just sends me over the edge. I have even truncated the description lines of some of my appointments to avoid having to see the bar on my today screen.

I use cleartype to fit more on the screen without that scroll.
    I'm amazed that you can have all of that running at once. Can you then bring up PIE and WMP? Do you do push email too?
    Quote Originally Posted by VZWuser
    I am too retentive for some of these plugins. That scroll bar just sends me over the edge. I have even truncated the description lines of some of my appointments to avoid having to see the bar on my today screen.

I use cleartype to fit more on the screen without that scroll.
    I agree with you 100%. I do anything possible to avoid the scrollbar. For some reason it makes my today screen look too busy.
    Brian McGuire
    .../600/650/8700c/700w/Moto Q/700p/Nokia E62/700wx/8525/750c/BB Pearl/Blackjack/BB 8800/BB Curve & HTC Vox S710 >>iPhone
    Global Posts
    445 Global Posts
    My screen for now:
    WA2 with Vista Lite Skin: Modified Network icon to show Orange (instead of hard to see blue)
    Plain Black background for best visibility
    Resco Today plugin
    SBSH PocketWeather
    PocketRSS

I wish I could make that scrollbar Black or dark grey.
Page 2 of 53 FirstFirst 12345671252 ... LastLast