Page 17 of 53 FirstFirst ... 7121314151617181920212227 ... LastLast
    This one?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Neopoint 1000, I300, Treo 300, i330, Toshiba 2032, Treo 600, T608/UX50, I500,Treo 600, G1000, Treo 650, PPC-6600, PPC-6700, Treo 650, Blackberry 7250, Treo 700wx, Motorola Q, PPC-6800, 700wx, Motorola Q9c, Sprint Touch, Sprint ACE, 700wx, 800w, Touch Pro, 800w, Touch Diamond, 800w, Treo Pro, Palm Pre, HTC Hero, Palm Pre, EVO 4G warm2.2
    Okay, I've moved away from a lot of apps due to extreme streamlining based on actual use and not "cool" factor. lol

The result is an extremely zippy and lean system. This also feels more Phone/Message center-like, which is how I use my device. (Though this is probably not for everyone!)

- WeatherPanel 240 Stealth
    - TodayAgenda
    - PhoneAlarm FULL with Bax's new "1Touch" skin
    - HideLogo 1.1

Got rid of Palm Messaging (just don't SMS that much), TrueToolbar (interferes with Bax's skin continuity) and a gazillion programs.

Sure the PA skin is "big" as opposed to the very cool "micro" skins out there but I really like the large visuals and it blends in so well with the basic WM5 theme (Imagine a straight up black one? OMG)

This gives me a nice, clear, sharp and to the point setup.

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
    Global Posts
    40 Global Posts
    Not bad Mal... what does your Start menu look like? Do you use anything for cascading menus?
    Quote Originally Posted by dersgniw View Post
    Not bad Mal... what does your Start menu look like? Do you use anything for cascading menus?
    Indeed I do.

I swear by SmallMenu Plus ($7).

Compared to Wisbar Lite, GSPocketMagic, etc. it's the fastest and most configurable, imo.

Global Posts
    680 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by stroths View Post
    Its that same version, as I haven't seen an update.
    Thanks for posting it. I never saw it before and it's nice and simple and clear.
    Mal,

The one touch PA skin is great but for some reason it's not showing my battery percentage. Any thoughts as to why not?
    Global Posts
    653 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lgreenberg View Post
    Mal,

The one touch PA skin is great but for some reason it's not showing my battery percentage. Any thoughts as to why not?
    Do you have PA Lite or PA Full? Don't know if it makes a difference but I know most users have been using the Lite version.

Mal, what made you change to full from lite?
    I'm using full.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pibe38 View Post
    Do you have PA Lite or PA Full? Don't know if it makes a difference but I know most users have been using the Lite version.

Mal, what made you change to full from lite?
    Pibe38 and lgreenberg,

So the reason I switched was because of this skin More specifically, the battery percentage (and in my case, signal and carrier) are all displayed via the "scroller" which is only available in the Full version.

So you go under settings --> Addon --> Scroller

Now select what you want to show/scroll!

Normally I'm just fine w/out a scroller, but for this skin it really pull it all together and works well, hence the upgrade. OTOH, all the other "full" benefits like better wifi control, location service, forward calls, billing, etc. I do not use (nor do I have engaged, saving some processing power).

I think for the majority of 700 users, PA Lite is just fine. But if you want the scroller...

Also, just thinking, someone could modify this skin and just make a permanent Battery or Signal (or both, if you squeeze it). It wont' scroll or switch like the Full version but it's not a bad idea if you really want it but don't need the Full version.

Here is with the "Static Scroller" (uses less cpu, not that the other uses a ton) plus it shows all you have selected at once:

Last edited by Malatesta; 11/07/2006 at 10:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Malatesta View Post
    Pibe38 and lgreenberg,

So you go under settings --> Addon --> Scroller

Now select what you want to show/scroll!
    Excellent.

Thanks!
    I dont get it guys. On a site like mobile-sg.com or something. They have a ton of screens, but how do you put them on your phone? do you have to buy them? How do you get them on there?

Thanks.

-Kyle
    Quote Originally Posted by Motoracer View Post
    I dont get it guys. On a site like mobile-sg.com or something. They have a ton of screens, but how do you put them on your phone? do you have to buy them? How do you get them on there?

Thanks.

-Kyle
    I always download the themes from mobile-sg.com and it's FREE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Motoracer View Post

Thanks.

-Kyle
    www.wmthemes.com
    download the tsk file and drag it into my documents. then select from menu/preferences/today settings
    Quote Originally Posted by Dinomon View Post
    I always download the themes from mobile-sg.com and it's FREE.
    MobilityToday is starting to get a nice little collection too.

http://mobilitytoday.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14102
    PDA Lineage: Handspring Visor Deluxe, Visor Prism, Casio EM-500, Casio E-200, HP Jornada 568, IPAQ 1910,IPAQ 4150,Ipaq 2750 (with Moto Razr V3), Imate K-Jam,Treo 750,HTC Touch Cruise,HTC Touch Diamond(US)
    Indeed I do.

I swear by SmallMenu Plus ($7).
    Does this support the keyboard?

Like, can I press the start button, then 'p'->'t'->'c' for CapScrUtil?
    Quote Originally Posted by g-funkster View Post
    Does this support the keyboard?

Like, can I press the start button, then 'p'->'t'->'c' for CapScrUtil?
    no, it does not.

though I think I find it faster just having a well organized, logically based cascading menu. I get most of my frequently use programs in 3 clicks.

no, it does not.

though I think I find it faster just having a well organized, logically based cascading menu. I get most of my frequently use programs in 3 clicks.
    Thanks for the reply. I think I'll email the developer. Too many of these programs were written without the exposed keyboard 'mentality'.

For the record, I totally agree with you about the well organized cascading menu thing. I use WM5NewMenu because it has keyboard support & I can organize it to my liking (I usually keep it at two levels tho):

I just wish it had pretty icons
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Global Posts
    79 Global Posts

How do I get the bottom and top of my screen to be the same color as the theme.
    Quote Originally Posted by g-funkster View Post
    Thanks for the reply. I think I'll email the developer. Too many of these programs were written without the exposed keyboard 'mentality'.

For the record, I totally agree with you about the well organized cascading menu thing. I use WM5NewMenu because it has keyboard support & I can organize it to my liking (I usually keep it at two levels tho):

I just wish it had pretty icons
    Definitely drop Tillanosoft a line about that. I'll do the same.

WM5NewMenu is one of the best freeware apps out there.

Quote Originally Posted by nezzy76 View Post

How do I get the bottom and top of my screen to be the same color as the theme.
    UITWEAKER can do this, and tweaks2k2 has this ability also.