Page 14 of 53 FirstFirst ... 491011121314151617181924 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by hamsup1o View Post
    Here's something I've been working on...messing with the new iconset by manhattan called Buuf. Not sure if I like this more than the GANT icons.
    hamsup1o you have done very will with WAD. Wish I could get a handle on it, but it frustrates me. Cant seem to get things rolling from scratch. Would you consider sharing some of your work as ajumping off point?

Either way your screens look amazing.
    Last edited by Woof; 10/16/2006 at 11:08 AM.
    [QUOTE=Woof;1104789]
    Quote Originally Posted by hamsup1o View Post
    Here's something I've been working on...messing with the new iconset by manhattan called Buuf. Not sure if I like this more than the GANT icons.

hamsup1o you have done very will with WAD. Wish I could get a handle on it, but it frustrates me. Cant seem to get things rolling from scratch. Would you consider sharing some of your work as ajumping off point?

Either way your screens look amazing.
    Thanks for the compliments!

If it was my "work", I would probably have posted it by now. Unfortunately, I only used other's original artworks and made my own. I have sent several emails to the artists to ask for permission to share them and they have not responded. If I ever do get the OK, I'll post them.

Have you tried looking through the skin forums over at Lakeridgesoftware.com? Many users have uploaded themes for others to download so you don't have to start from scratch although it's much more fun. There are also skinning guides posted over there to help you get started. Here's one that was posted recently that gives you step by step on how to setup a particular theme.

http://www.lakeridgesoftware.com/for...ead.php?t=8841
    Last edited by hamsup1o; 10/16/2006 at 11:24 AM.
    Global Posts
    485 Global Posts
    hamsup1o, Is that WAD or WA2?

Tried WAD this weekend, but lost phone functions with my wx.
    To use WAD, you need to have WA2. WAD will not run on it's own.

As for the phone function, there is no solution for it yet. Chris is working on this. For a workaround, I have the side button set to toggle desktop. So I just hit the button and it will bring me to the normal today screen and I dial from there. It's a lil annoying but I'm getting use to it and it's actually another way of preventing accidental dialing.
    Global Posts
    485 Global Posts
    OK then it isn't just me. You are right about needing WA2 for using WAD. I have been using WA2 for a while, but thought I would try WAD again on my wx. That is a neat way to work with WAD but a little too much for me. I hope Chris will find a fix soon, as I would love to simplify my screen further.
    Global Posts
    79 Global Posts
    Is there any way to remove the Sprint, bluetooth, location line?
    Quote Originally Posted by nezzy76 View Post

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
    Global Posts
    450 Global Posts
    i used a piece of thin black tape.
    I also want to change the provider name with 'my_name' permanently.. any suggestion is greatly appreciated.
    Global Posts
    79 Global Posts
    On the today screen there is a bar that says "Sprint", has the bluetooth icon and a little icon that when you tap it asks if you want your location visible. Every today screen I have seen has it and it seems like a waste of room. I was wondering if there is a way to remove it.
    Global Posts
    79 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dinomon View Post
    I also want to change the provider name with 'my_name' permanently.. any suggestion is greatly appreciated.
    Registry hack from the FAQ's thread.
    Registry hack from the FAQ's thread.
    actually, the key word here is PERMANENTLY.

There is NO way to do this, ain't happening.

My latest with my new custom PhoneAlarm skin I've decided to call AdrenalineMini
    Quote Originally Posted by Stone`` View Post
    My latest with my new custom PhoneAlarm skin I've decided to call AdrenalineMini
    great PA skin! nice job on that

You're the one that started me off on it!
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    I think Im sticking with this one for awhile. I likes...

Global Posts
    485 Global Posts
    Nice skin Stone!

I do have a slight problem, no signal percentage is showing up.

I noticed that most of you guys are not using (displaying) the contact find/dial plug-in. How are you guys finding and dialing contacts quickly? I use Pocketbreeze and ContactBreeze on my KJAM.

For those of you that are using PhoneAlarm, when you press the phonemail button are you brought to the Palm phonemail screen?

TIA!
    Last edited by JGold; 10/21/2006 at 06:44 PM.
    PDA Lineage: Handspring Visor Deluxe, Visor Prism, Casio EM-500, Casio E-200, HP Jornada 568, IPAQ 1910,IPAQ 4150,Ipaq 2750 (with Moto Razr V3), Imate K-Jam,Treo 750,HTC Touch Cruise,HTC Touch Diamond(US)
    Quote Originally Posted by JGold View Post
    I noticed that most of you guys are not using (displaying) the contact find/dial plug-in. How are you guys finding and dialing contacts quickly? I use Pocketbreeze and ContactBreeze on my KJAM.
    I just type in the name or number when on the Today screen and the Lookup Field will display...I like a lot of people like to hide it.
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JGold View Post
    For those of you that are using PhoneAlarm, when you press the phonemail button are you brought to the Palm phonemail screen?

TIA!
    No with phone alarm when you click on the green fone button it brings up your last 5 calls with call log and dial pad option.