Page 12 of 53 FirstFirst ... 2789101112131415161722 ... LastLast
Results 221 to 240 of 1058
  1. #221  
    Quote Originally Posted by codyppc View Post
    hey you mind posting the jpg or background. i have been asking the other guy for a few days with no reply. i have the same problem as you and wanted to alter it. you look like you got it done. can you send or post the pic please?

    thanks, cody
    hey cody, he did post both of those themes a page or two back:

    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...&postcount=198

    WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
  2. #222  
    Quote Originally Posted by Malatesta View Post
    hey cody, he did post both of those themes a page or two back:

    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...&postcount=198
    thanks, but i dont want the themes. i want the pics to incorperate into my theme.

    thanks tho malatesta, cody

    i did, tho, download the themes he made the day he posted them. thay are nice ,but i think the "treo 700wx palm " logo is what makes it.
  3. Fittske's Avatar
    Posts
    607 Posts
    Global Posts
    611 Global Posts
    #223  
    Quote Originally Posted by damigs View Post
    Hey Fittske.. Mind sharing with me the jpg / background? I wanted to edit it as the logo runs into my calendar entry thus making it hard to see and also read entries. Let me know. WOuld appreciate it.

    damigs @ juno dot com
    Sorry guys been busy with work the past couple of days......

    here are the files.....
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "When Palm announced today that its new smartphone would run an operating system from Microsoft, it was the equivalent of Coca-Cola agreeing to fill its bottles with Pepsi." ~David M. Ewalt, Forbes Magazine
    ----------------------------------------------------
    My Phone history.....
  4. Fittske's Avatar
    Posts
    607 Posts
    Global Posts
    611 Global Posts
    #224  
    Quote Originally Posted by Malatesta View Post
    Fittske: how does SMSCallFilter work on the 700wx? I've been meaning to try--I know it's hit and miss with some devices.
    It works like a champ on the 700wx. I work with the developer personally when he releases a new version to make sure it works! well worth the 10 dollars!
    "When Palm announced today that its new smartphone would run an operating system from Microsoft, it was the equivalent of Coca-Cola agreeing to fill its bottles with Pepsi." ~David M. Ewalt, Forbes Magazine
    ----------------------------------------------------
    My Phone history.....
  5. #225  
    Quote Originally Posted by codyppc View Post
    thanks, but i dont want the themes. i want the pics to incorperate into my theme.

    thanks tho malatesta, cody

    i did, tho, download the themes he made the day he posted them. thay are nice ,but i think the "treo 700wx palm " logo is what makes it.
    ahhh...gotcha! well looks like that's taken care of now too...

    Fittske, good to hear. I have a code laying around from the 6700 so I'll throw the app back on.

    WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
  6. #226  
    Ok, what's the url for SMS Call Filter? I keep only finding the link to the Palm CallFilter app
  7. #227  
    Quote Originally Posted by Stone`` View Post
    Ok, what's the url for SMS Call Filter? I keep only finding the link to the Palm CallFilter app
    that's my fault , technically it's called:

    SMS Call Blocker

    and can be found here:
    http://www.winmobileapps.com/device/...c/csb/csb.aspx

    WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
  8. #228  
    Quote Originally Posted by Malatesta View Post
    that's my fault , technically it's called:

    SMS Call Blocker

    and can be found here:
    http://www.winmobileapps.com/device/...c/csb/csb.aspx
    Good looking app! Pretty hard to buy it though (email for the code, paypal, etc)......

    Sounds like two of you have given it a go so might have to look a bit more into it.
  9. #229  
    Quote Originally Posted by Fittske View Post
    Sorry guys been busy with work the past couple of days......

    here are the files.....
    thanks buddy
  10. #230  
    Ahh, no wonder I couldn't find it!

    Quote Originally Posted by Malatesta View Post
    that's my fault , technically it's called:

    SMS Call Blocker

    and can be found here:
    http://www.winmobileapps.com/device/...c/csb/csb.aspx

    Thanks, I'll check it out
  11. #231  
    I agree. There's no trial and you have to wait 2 days just to get it to work! I think I'll wait for some more reviews on this app before I go through this crazy purchasing process.
    Quote Originally Posted by D1G1T4L View Post
    Good looking app! Pretty hard to buy it though (email for the code, paypal, etc)......

    Sounds like two of you have given it a go so might have to look a bit more into it.
    Also, I just found [url=http://www.winmobileapps.com/mbbs/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=5&posts=1&start=1]this in the forums of this app. Call me crazy, but, if my device fries for some reason (thank goodness for Sprint insurance! ) then I have to buy this app again! That sure doesn't seem like good business to me
    2. I bought a new device, but the old unlock code didn't work on it. Why?
    The license is linked to the device, so if you change device you've to buy another license.
    BTW, has anyone tried Auto SMS Reply to compare these two apps?

    All I'm looking for is something like CallFilter or even better, LudusW. Any other ideas?
  12. Fittske's Avatar
    Posts
    607 Posts
    Global Posts
    611 Global Posts
    #232  
    Quote Originally Posted by codyppc View Post
    thanks buddy
    No Problem!!!
    "When Palm announced today that its new smartphone would run an operating system from Microsoft, it was the equivalent of Coca-Cola agreeing to fill its bottles with Pepsi." ~David M. Ewalt, Forbes Magazine
    ----------------------------------------------------
    My Phone history.....
  13. #233  
    Upon request...here is my setup for this week



    From the top:

    - WeatherPanel. Yes, the time/date line is WeatherPanel. Specifically my
    "stealth" mod. Get it HERE and read down in that thread as I might have the installation incorrectly setup.

    - Search Toolbar

    - PhoneAlarm Lite 1.51.1 w/ RalaSkin Dark Skin Reloaded (Note: I modifed Rala's skin and got rid of Wireless and Missed calls as I don't use those. I then moved a couple of the buttons around).

    - ScaryBear Spacer Plugin (found Here* need to register to see/dl file)

    - TodayAgenda 0.9.2 beta. Font is set at -1.

    - TrueToolbar at the bottom for running programs (Verichat, email, Pocket411, CallSMS Blocker)

    Finally you'll notice that I have no "Start" or "Clock" on my start bar. They are technically there but I changed the font to all black up there so you don't see them...

    Obviously I aim for the anti-clutter Today screen. I also find I respond better to Text than Icon based alerts and items, hence mine is more text based.

    WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
  14. SMBowen's Avatar
    Posts
    10 Posts
    Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    #234  
    I have the wisbar advanced and I loaded a couple of themes that you guys have posted because you guys have some sweet today screens and made me realize I was missing out. I am currently running the Vista plugin, but it really doesn't matter which I use, I don't get the start button in the top left of my screen. Does anybody have a fix?

    Thanks!
    -sm
  15. #235  
    Quote Originally Posted by SMBowen View Post
    I have the wisbar advanced and I loaded a couple of themes that you guys have posted because you guys have some sweet today screens and made me realize I was missing out. I am currently running the Vista plugin, but it really doesn't matter which I use, I don't get the start button in the top left of my screen. Does anybody have a fix?

    Thanks!
    -sm
    Check the Wisbar settings. You may have the Start button set to hide.
  16. #236  
    Can I install and run WA2 on SD card or do I have to install locally?

    Sorry I found the answer!
    Last edited by boopie; 10/12/2006 at 02:24 PM.
  17. #237  
    Quote Originally Posted by boopie View Post
    Can I install and run WA2 on SD card or do I have to install locally?
    It is recommended that you install it to main memory but it is possible to install it to the SD card.
  18. GregE's Avatar
    Posts
    521 Posts
    Global Posts
    522 Global Posts
    #238  
    Quote Originally Posted by Malatesta View Post
    Upon request...here is my setup for this week



    From the top:

    - WeatherPanel. Yes, the time/date line is WeatherPanel. Specifically my
    "stealth" mod. Get it HERE and read down in that thread as I might have the installation incorrectly setup.

    - Search Toolbar

    - PhoneAlarm Lite 1.51.1 w/ RalaSkin Dark Skin Reloaded (Note: I modifed Rala's skin and got rid of Wireless and Missed calls as I don't use those. I then moved a couple of the buttons around).

    - ScaryBear Spacer Plugin (found Here* need to register to see/dl file)

    - TodayAgenda 0.9.2 beta. Font is set at -1.

    - TrueToolbar at the bottom for running programs (Verichat, email, Pocket411, CallSMS Blocker)

    Finally you'll notice that I have no "Start" or "Clock" on my start bar. They are technically there but I changed the font to all black up there so you don't see them...

    Obviously I aim for the anti-clutter Today screen. I also find I respond better to Text than Icon based alerts and items, hence mine is more text based.
    Looks real nice. I see you stopped using VJToggleToday and the battery meter. Any reason or just to change things up?

    Greg
  19. #239  
    Quote Originally Posted by GregE View Post
    Looks real nice. I see you stopped using VJToggleToday and the battery meter. Any reason or just to change things up?

    Greg
    Re: battery meter

    Fact is, I never run out of juice. When I'm home, it sits in my cradle so I can see it when it lights up/hear it better. When at school/lab, same deal. When I'm out-n-about, I have never fallen below 50%, so the notion of being constantly "Battery aware" became kind of moot for me.

    Plus the color clashes with my theme

    I sitll have VJToggle on my device but I'm torn between actually using it or not. Fact is, I like the balance of 2 black bars and seeing my GPRS (data) connection status. But I still toy with it once in awhile. IF, otoh, it actually gave me more screen space for other programs, not just the Today Screen, I'd definitely use it. But all you gain is Today screen space, which is nice, but of no help in IE or Messaging, etc.

    So both are just prefencess as opposed to stability or performance issues.

    WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
  20. SMBowen's Avatar
    Posts
    10 Posts
    Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    #240  
    Quote Originally Posted by hamsup1o View Post
    Check the Wisbar settings. You may have the Start button set to hide.
    Thanks for the help Hamsup, but I must be blind, I don't see a Start Button set to hide, could you provide a little more assistance? sorry.

    Thanks again!
    -sm

Posting Permissions