Page 10 of 53 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141520 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 200 of 1058
  1. GregE's Avatar
    Posts
    521 Posts
    Global Posts
    522 Global Posts
    #181  
    Quote Originally Posted by fondoo View Post
    i'm now comfortable posting my today screen now.



    does anyone know how i can create more shortcuts on the bottom line?
    right now i have right to left.

    -usb connection
    -smsthreader
    -psshutxp

    i would like to know how i could add more shortcuts down there.
    Looks nice. Did you know there is a clear version of the skin you are using for Phone Alarm? I think it would make your Today Screen even nicer. Here is a link to it in the forum.

    http://www.pocketmax.net/smf/index.php?topic=2747.0

    Greg
  2. Fittske's Avatar
    Posts
    607 Posts
    Global Posts
    611 Global Posts
    #182  
    Quote Originally Posted by Malatesta View Post
    Yeah speaking of Vicott themes...

    Here's my latest. Man I love this look. So clean!



    From the top:

    - Battery Meter (8.5kb!) from XDA
    - PhoneAlarm Lite (1.55b) with I2 Carbon Skin (does date/time)
    - WeatherPanel w/Malatesta skin (v3)
    - ScaryBear Spacer Plugin (puts blank space inbetween plugins)
    - TodayAgenda (0.9.2 beta)
    - Valksoft TrueToolbar (running tasks icons in lower tray)

    and of course, using Vijay555's vjtoggletodayiialpha to get rid of the Top Bar.
    malatesta,

    A few questions......

    1. How did you get Vijay's app to show the bottom bar? on my 700wx my bottom bar is hidden also.
    2. How did yo get your battery meeter to show gray? Mine is green. Is yours the same app from XDA? (http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...=Battery+Meter)
    3. where can i find the ScaryBear Spacer Plugin (puts blank space inbetween plugins) app?

    any Ideas?

    Here is my today Screen:
    "When Palm announced today that its new smartphone would run an operating system from Microsoft, it was the equivalent of Coca-Cola agreeing to fill its bottles with Pepsi." ~David M. Ewalt, Forbes Magazine
    ----------------------------------------------------
    My Phone history.....
  3. #183  
    Quote Originally Posted by Fittske View Post
    malatesta,

    A few questions......

    1. How did you get Vijay's app to show the bottom bar? on my 700wx my bottom bar is hidden also.
    2. How did yo get your battery meeter to show gray? Mine is green. Is yours the same app from XDA? (http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...=Battery+Meter)
    3. where can i find the ScaryBear Spacer Plugin (puts blank space inbetween plugins) app?

    any Ideas?
    1) Create a shortcut to Vijay's program with -config as a command line. This will give you a pop up window to configure the program. I have the Start bar at 2 pixels and leave the bottom bar at 26.

    2) The battery meter is actually blue! That's just when it was charging.

    3) Scarybear spacer can be found here:
    http://ppcgeeks.com/scarybear-spacer...ugin-t826.html

    You'll have to register to see/download the file.

    WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
  4. Fittske's Avatar
    Posts
    607 Posts
    Global Posts
    611 Global Posts
    #184  
    Quote Originally Posted by Malatesta View Post
    1) Create a shortcut to Vijay's program with -config as a command line. This will give you a pop up window to configure the program. I have the Start bar at 2 pixels and leave the bottom bar at 26.

    2) The battery meter is actually blue! That's just when it was charging.

    3) Scarybear spacer can be found here:
    http://ppcgeeks.com/scarybear-spacer...ugin-t826.html

    You'll have to register to see/download the file.
    Thanks for the quick response!!!

    Now.... How do I create a shortcut to Vijay's program with -config as a command line. ?

    I can usually figure stuff out but have no clue on this one!
    "When Palm announced today that its new smartphone would run an operating system from Microsoft, it was the equivalent of Coca-Cola agreeing to fill its bottles with Pepsi." ~David M. Ewalt, Forbes Magazine
    ----------------------------------------------------
    My Phone history.....
  5. GregE's Avatar
    Posts
    521 Posts
    Global Posts
    522 Global Posts
    #185  
    Here is a link to Vijay's site on how to use command lines.

    http://www.vijay555.com/?Help:Command_Lines

    Greg
  6. Fittske's Avatar
    Posts
    607 Posts
    Global Posts
    611 Global Posts
    #186  
    Quote Originally Posted by GregE View Post
    Here is a link to Vijay's site on how to use command lines.

    http://www.vijay555.com/?Help:Command_Lines

    Greg
    Got it thanks!

    Learn something new every day!
    "When Palm announced today that its new smartphone would run an operating system from Microsoft, it was the equivalent of Coca-Cola agreeing to fill its bottles with Pepsi." ~David M. Ewalt, Forbes Magazine
    ----------------------------------------------------
    My Phone history.....
  7. #187  
    you dont have to do the command line thing. what i do is go in to the registry and change them there. i dont know how hard the command thing is but reg hacks are pretty easy. i think it's hklm/software/vijay555

    there you can make these changes.

    hope this helps< cody
  8. #188  
    heres my new 750v theme with a little ui tweaker.

    before


    after
    Last edited by codyppc; 10/08/2006 at 08:56 PM.
  9. #189  
    Quote Originally Posted by codyppc View Post
    heres my new 750v theme with a little ui tweaker.

    before


    after
    I want that!
  10. damigs's Avatar
    Posts
    535 Posts
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    #190  
    Here is mine

  11. #191  
    How do you guys post a pic of your today screens?
  12. Pibe38's Avatar
    Posts
    483 Posts
    Global Posts
    653 Global Posts
    #192  
    Do you already have a screen capture program? If not you can try GetPDA Screen (needs to be connected to ActiveSync), Capture Screen Utility (on the device), or some programs have screen capture utilities (like iLauncher).

    After you have the image, upload it to a service like ImageShack, Photobucket or any webspace and use the IMG tags to post it.

    Don't know if this forum allows you to attach files, can't remember... but that's an option too.
  13. #193  


    Still working on it but it is close.
  14. Fittske's Avatar
    Posts
    607 Posts
    Global Posts
    611 Global Posts
    #194  
    Here is my latest and greatest....

    "When Palm announced today that its new smartphone would run an operating system from Microsoft, it was the equivalent of Coca-Cola agreeing to fill its bottles with Pepsi." ~David M. Ewalt, Forbes Magazine
    ----------------------------------------------------
    My Phone history.....
  15. Pibe38's Avatar
    Posts
    483 Posts
    Global Posts
    653 Global Posts
    #195  
    Interesting background with the wx Palm logo. May I ask where did you get it? Thanks!
  16. Fittske's Avatar
    Posts
    607 Posts
    Global Posts
    611 Global Posts
    #196  
    Quote Originally Posted by Pibe38 View Post
    Interesting background with the wx Palm logo. May I ask where did you get it? Thanks!
    Made it with a theme maker program that can be found in this thread (can't remember the name)
    "When Palm announced today that its new smartphone would run an operating system from Microsoft, it was the equivalent of Coca-Cola agreeing to fill its bottles with Pepsi." ~David M. Ewalt, Forbes Magazine
    ----------------------------------------------------
    My Phone history.....
  17. #197  
    Quote Originally Posted by Fittske View Post
    Made it with a theme maker program that can be found in this thread (can't remember the name)
    nice, post the .tsk file or at least the background picture. the background picture is all I really want.

    good job
  18. Fittske's Avatar
    Posts
    607 Posts
    Global Posts
    611 Global Posts
    #198  
    Quote Originally Posted by codyppc View Post
    nice, post the .tsk file or at least the background picture. the background picture is all I really want.

    good job
    Ok I have 2 Versions first is a "palm color" Theme


    And the other is the "palm" black theme
    Attached Files Attached Files
    "When Palm announced today that its new smartphone would run an operating system from Microsoft, it was the equivalent of Coca-Cola agreeing to fill its bottles with Pepsi." ~David M. Ewalt, Forbes Magazine
    ----------------------------------------------------
    My Phone history.....
  19. #199  
    Quote Originally Posted by Fittske View Post
    Ok I have 2 Versions first is a "palm color" Theme


    And the other is the "palm" black theme
    thanks, you be da man.
  20. simonds79's Avatar
    Posts
    21 Posts
    Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    #200  
    Quote Originally Posted by Stone`` View Post
    Here's mine:

    Messenger

    What is the name of that tsk file and where is it from?

Posting Permissions