1.    #1  
    I'm an owner of a classic Palm IIIc and am upgrading to a 700 when my contract runs out. Sorry if this is a dumb question, but I'm a newbie to the Treo world. Can you put your Palm OS calendar on the 700? I have a lot of info on it, saved dates, birthdays, meetings.... Just curious if there are any programs that can do that. Any answers will be appreciated.
    No, but you can possibly beam individual calendar items to your new 700 from your old Palm via infra-red. That's a major pain if you have more than, say, 12 or 14 dates to beam. Another possibility is to export your old calendar as a text file and then import it into your new one. The problem is that the Palm info may not match up properly with the Windows Mobile calendar. You need to have both the Palm Desktop software and Windows Mobile software on your pc but it's worth a try.
    I beamed all my PIM data from my Tungsten T3 to my Treo 650. (Contacts, Calendar, Memos, Tasks)

I selected beam, by category, and then selected "all". I was able to beam all entries in this manner, rather than doing one at a time.

Hopefully, the IIIc has this beam by category feature.

Otherwise, look into changing your sync method from Palm Desktop to "MSOutlook" for the IIIc, once all the info is in Outlook -- a sync of the 700w to Outlook will give the 700w all of the data.

Did the 700W come with any upgrade instructions for Prior PalmOS users?
    http://kb.palmone.com/SRVS/CGI-BIN/W...ase=obj(41224)
    This link should help.

Cheers, Perry
    Yes - there are several ways to do this:

1 - export the files and import them into Outlook
    2. Synch your existing Palm with the Palm desktop, then install the conduits for Outlook sync and sync it with Outlook

3. Buy Laplink PDA synch - it will sync with a Palm desktop (altough I'm not sure if it will do 700w to Palm Desktop - I did not try that since I already synched with Outlook) and Outlook with Palm and WM devices, so you can sync your Palm, switch it to Outlook, resync and then sync the 700w.