1.    #1  
    Ok, i finally got around to figuring out alt.binaries.warez.pocketpc.movies, and i just finished watching the last episode of Lost on my Treo.

FYI, there are about 16,000 posts in the group including all the latest TV shows, most digitally ripped, and compressed down to about 100 megs per hour, and the quality is beautifull. It's still too much bandwidth to stream, but more than small enough to say .... download over EDVO while you are at work and watch on the subway on the way home.
    Quote Originally Posted by theBlaze74
    Ok, i finally got around to figuring out alt.binaries.warez.pocketpc.movies, and i just finished watching the last episode of Lost on my Treo.

FYI, there are about 16,000 posts in the group including all the latest TV shows, most digitally ripped, and compressed down to about 100 megs per hour, and the quality is beautifull. It's still too much bandwidth to stream, but more than small enough to say .... download over EDVO while you are at work and watch on the subway on the way home.
    Why stop there? Lets list all the w4r3z newsgroups, y0u l337 p1r473, y0u.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  3.    #3  
    lol, awww, so sad, still bitter, i'll give you my home address if you want to tell the FBI i have been watching illegal Lost episodes on my Treo
    Only problem is ... Your characterization of "HDTV" is completely in error, and wishful thinking at best. So sad.
  5.    #5  
    lol, what? I didn't characterize the term hdtv at all nor did I qualify it, and u find that sad? hehe wow, ok, ill qualify it now since ur interested, the source is 1080i (thaths hdtv) over the air capture, compressed at 15 fps mpg4 320x240 100 megs or so per hour, actually it even looks decent on the 8 foot dlp