1.    #1  
    Just wanted to let everyone know - if you're a huge AOL IM fan, like me, then you might be interested to know that IM+ has released their new version - v.4.0.5. It seems like they fixed that damn bug that would log you off after 2 minutes! I've had my phone off for about 30 min and I'm still able to get IMs. Just thought I'd let everyone know!
    Shoot, forget logging on, I still can't get the dang thing to even connect to an AOL server. What's your secret??
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Calhoun
    Shoot, forget logging on, I still can't get the dang thing to even connect to an AOL server. What's your secret??
    I just fill out the screen name and password and make sure the phone is connected to the broadband network and connect! Easy as that...
    is this update free for registered users? must you remove the application entirely and re-install, or isthere a patch ?
    Global Posts
    747 Global Posts
    I'm dyin for a replacement for agile messenger-the alert system sucks
    Quote Originally Posted by hotmonkeyac
    Just wanted to let everyone know - if you're a huge AOL IM fan, like me, then you might be interested to know that IM+ has released their new version - v.4.0.5. It seems like they fixed that damn bug that would log you off after 2 minutes! I've had my phone off for about 30 min and I'm still able to get IMs. Just thought I'd let everyone know!
    where do i download it?
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by John-John
    where do i download it?

http://www.shapeservices.com/eng/downloads/pocketpc.php
    I tried to download it to my phone..by emailing the CAB file..and then saving it...and then launching it....no luck....anyone else?
    cab file didn't work for me either...had to use the exe