1.    #1  
    Ok, I can receive a file via bluetooth no problem on the 700w. Any way to send one? In everything I've tried (File Explorer, Pictures) When you send it only wants to send via email. When you beam it only seems to want to send via IR.

Can't you do this? Boy, it's amazing how frustrating Windows Mobile can be at times.
    Main Phone: Treo 270/600/650/700w/700p/750v/Motorola Q/iPhone
    Tried but sold: Motorola Q/Nokia E61/700wx/HTC TyTN/Treo 680
    Global Posts
    476 Global Posts
    You can send via Bluetooth provided there is a discoverable Bluetooth device within range. All you have to do is highlight file, hit "Menu" and select "Beam file" (you can also tap on the filename and hold it there to bring up the same menu). If there is a discoverable Bluetooth device within range it will find it and you can send the file to that device.
  3.    #3  
    Thanks, that makes sense and I was doing that. I guess it sometimes takes a long time. Even though I had the device paired it still took like almost a minute to finally find it.

It would be nice if there was some clue it was actually looking via IR and bluetooth. When you start the beam you only see a searching via IR icon until it actually finds the bluetooth device.

Thanks very much for your help!

Quote Originally Posted by psywzrd
    You can send via Bluetooth provided there is a discoverable Bluetooth device within range. All you have to do is highlight file, hit "Menu" and select "Beam file" (you can also tap on the filename and hold it there to bring up the same menu). If there is a discoverable Bluetooth device within range it will find it and you can send the file to that device.
    Main Phone: Treo 270/600/650/700w/700p/750v/Motorola Q/iPhone
    Tried but sold: Motorola Q/Nokia E61/700wx/HTC TyTN/Treo 680