1.    #1  
    i am so tired of the speculation, the anticipation of "the next treo", what's "the best" hand held out there.... listen... live for today, enjoy your good health and life, and enjoy the good fortune of your phone as it is.
    He who craves starves.
    Its kind of like this, how would you like to be a betamax enthusiast on the same week the paris hilton tape came oute on vhs. you might just get a little anxious waiting for betamax2
    Global Posts
    507 Global Posts
    If you have noticed there has been speculation as to the device over the horizon going as far back as when this used to be known as Visor Central! Gadget enthusiasts have been this way as long as gadgets have been around. For some people its cause yes, the 650 has been out over a year now and they are anxious for something new, some people are just excited cause they see what Palm can give and what other companies are doing. Its just fun speculation. I am not going to speak for everyone here but I am sure there are people out there that are very happy with their 650, like me, and there are people that just want a new device cause they have had their current device for more than 1 month. I find it interesting to read of all the theories out there of what people the new Treo will be and then when it comes out and you look and say, wow, so and so said that was going to be there isn't that interesting. Thats all I got to say, my humble opinion
    Nice title!

You have a point, I have to conceed. But as long as I'm alive, I'm going to be looking for cool phones I can use. That's just me.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Some people on this site are like druggies when it comes to gadgets(whereas I'm just a casual user). And like Mike said, they'll be happy with their phone for all of like a month and then they're looking for something new.
    Why are ringtones always such a big issue? Don't people realize that they're obnoxious!? And why the Nintendo 'Wii'? What th-!?
    Speculation cures boredom.
    I am waiting for the 800w personally. With a 480x480 screen and built in brain shunt for instantaneous computing power.

We can not be happy with the status quo because we are 1st human, and 2nd techies.

We will always be searching for the true killer app, or killer device, or killer whale.

I think the world as we know it might implode if we all found it with the same device, or perhaps it would cause a tear in the space / time continuum. But hey, it's kind of fun speculating isn't it?

and I believe if your aunt had balls she would technically be a hermaphrodite.
    Last edited by VZWuser; 03/03/2006 at 10:39 AM.
  8. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    I would consider her your uncle if she had the prizes portion of the 'cash and prizes'.
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Treo
    Nice title!

You have a point, I have to conceed. But as long as I'm alive, I'm going to be looking for cool phones I can use. That's just me.

Nice looking girl! is that you Lady Treo?
    or a model?
    now that's something I can upgrade to just having fun.. no offense
    LOL @ title

Eh, speculation is a sign of idle hands. Some people just need a hobby. An hour or so at a gun range does wonder for stress!
  11. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Calhoun
    LOL @ title

An hour or so at a gun range does wonder for stress!
    Wet Yellow Pages and hollow points are great fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by theBlaze74
    Its kind of like this, how would you like to be a betamax enthusiast on the same week the paris hilton tape came oute on vhs. you might just get a little anxious waiting for betamax2
    betamax2 = Blu-Ray
    My Freebie Java Widgets (Compatible with 650, 680, 700p & 755p)
    HourlyXCast - Hourly & 7 Day Forecasts! Weather Graphics, Radar Images & Alerts. "When 'PM Showers' just doesn't cut it"
    - RottenTomatoMeter - Movie Ratings, Reviews, Showtimes for New Movies & DVDs
    - TV2Nite - Calendar Events for your Favorite TV Shows!
    Quote Originally Posted by shawnfb
    Nice looking girl! is that you Lady Treo?
    or a model?
    now that's something I can upgrade to just having fun.. no offense
    Thanks! Yes it's me, but it's from 2 years ago.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!