Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by MedicWill
    holy cow....

how many morons does it take to NOT read the topics and just give their opinion because they are bored....

I can't take it anymore, you guys around here have no concept of how forums work... you make searching on this board for info pointless
    And your exceedingly pointless rant added exactly what value to the thread?

Perhaps if the forum sucks with such ferocity, you could start one and make the rules up yourself?
  2.    #22  
    the only moron is you.(vzwuser)
    Global Posts
    507 Global Posts
    After consideration and saying that I might not get a 700w and wait for the upgraded PalmOS version , since I carry two phones I think when I am eligble for upgrade I might upgrade my primary phone an a950 to a 700w and keep my 650 and carry both and see what's happens. Is that a little over the top?
    My Cart
    Wireless Addict

The only reason why Chuck Norris grows a beard is because he is trying to compete with Bruce Campbell's chin, which can break diamonds.
    Global Posts
    450 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by fostermom
    This coming from someone who thinks the past tense of "buy" has an "r" in it. Pot, meet kettle.
    ... Als sie mich holten, gab es keinen mehr, der protestieren konnte.
    ... Then they came for me, and there was no one left to speak out.
    -- Rev. Martin Niemöller

Clie T615C + Nokia 6360 (SunCom) --> Treo 650 (Sprint) --> Treo 755p (Sprint) + BlackBerry 7130e (VZW)
    Palm (aka Plantronics) Ultralight Wireless headset
    Helix Holster
    Quote Originally Posted by MedicWill
    holy cow....

how many morons does it take to NOT read the topics and just give their opinion because they are bored....

I can't take it anymore, you guys around here have no concept of how forums work... you make searching on this board for info pointless

LOL.
    Treo's days are numbered."Some unknown device will kill it soon ".
    Quote Originally Posted by fostermom
    It appears not, as you, like MedicWill, were only capable of furthering the thread with namecalling. Kudos to you!
    <closed>
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12