1.    #1  
    I purchased eWallet yesterday (4.1), but I can't get it syncing to two computers. Synced on A, then Synced on B., when I went back to A this morning it wiped out all the changes I made last night with B. What am I doing wrong? I've deleted the wallet on A and on the Treo so I can start fresh with what's on B tonight. Any advice?
    I just started working with this program myself yesterday, but my impression is that if you use ActiveSync it transfers the entire file each time, so you can't have changes in more than one computer (or the Treo) and expect them all to merge. The program has its own sync option (prosynch, I think they call it) that does item-by-item syncing, but only between the Treo and a single computer.
  3.    #3  
    Be prepared for problems with this program if you need to sync with multiple computers
    It does not sync well with two computers.
    After it erased my data several times, I now have to use prosync and transfer it to the 2nd pc by hand.
    I beleive if you look at Illium support page you can't use the built in Sync Pro on more than one computer. You must use ActiveSync and keep the wallet in your My Documents folder.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by hotrod
    I beleive if you look at Illium support page you can't use the built in Sync Pro on more than one computer. You must use ActiveSync and keep the wallet in your My Documents folder.
    The problem is that activesync doesn't work well with eWallet. the eWallet file is often deleted and put in the trash bin.
    I am aware that syncpro can only work on one cpu. The work around solution is to use syncpro on one computer and then use explorer to find the file under programs on the treo and copy it to the desktop. Ilium guy told me that they are considering working on syncpro so that it will work on more than one cpu.
    Hmm. I haven't had those problems, but I ended up using 4smartphone.net to keep my calendars, emails, etc in sync on multiple machines, so I currently only sync with one machine then use Folder Share to keep my Treo My Docs folder in sync on two machines.
    Global Posts
    879 Global Posts
    I keep the master ewallet files on my desktop PC's and email myself updates as needed.... never trused the sync. .. but thats just me.