1.    #1  
    Anyone know how? I didn't see any setting to turn it off.
    Global Posts
    476 Global Posts
    Just another reason why the 700w's SMS application sucks.
  3.    #3  
    Wow. Did anyone at Palm or Microsoft actually use their product before releasing it?
  4.    #4  
    Phone Alarm supports it:
    From the UG:

SMS Send notification Enable or disable the notification when an SMS is sent.
    From the registry hack post:

Disable the SMS Sent notification

If you're tired of the "Message Sent" notification after sending an SMS/text message, you can disable them:
    HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Inbox\Settings\SMSNoSentMsg = 1 (DWORD decimal)
    And to re-enable:
    HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Inbox\Settings\SMSNoSentMsg = 0 (DWORD decimal)

Please note that the 'Settings' key may not exist in your device, and thus may have to be created first.

Change the SMS Sent notification text

If you just want the "Message Sent" notification to read something different, adjust the following:
    HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Inbox\Svc\SMS\MessageSent = "Message Sent" (REG_SZ string, no quotes)
    Global Posts
    476 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SoCalifMike
    From the registry hack post:

Disable the SMS Sent notification

If you're tired of the "Message Sent" notification after sending an SMS/text message, you can disable them:
    HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Inbox\Settings\SMSNoSentMsg = 1 (DWORD decimal)
    And to re-enable:
    HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Inbox\Settings\SMSNoSentMsg = 0 (DWORD decimal)

Please note that the 'Settings' key may not exist in your device, and thus may have to be created first.

Change the SMS Sent notification text

If you just want the "Message Sent" notification to read something different, adjust the following:
    HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Inbox\Svc\SMS\MessageSent = "Message Sent" (REG_SZ string, no quotes)
    How do you add the 'Settings' key (and everything within it) if you don't already have it?
    go get tweaks2k2
    Global Posts
    476 Global Posts
    I have Resco's Registry Editor - just not sure how to enter the values above to turn off that annoying notification.
    That works great - thanks SoCalMike (from another SoCal Mike)
    Global Posts
    476 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by psywzrd
    I have Resco's Registry Editor - just not sure how to enter the values above to turn off that annoying notification.
    Forget it - I figured it out. Thanks for the info Mike - that was one annoyance I'm glad to get rid of. Now if we could only have threaded SMS...