Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    Something weird happened...As I was trying to open up a program that I had stored on my storage card, I got the message it was not available..
    I went to file explorer and noticed that my Storage Card had been renamed to "Storage Card2". I tried renaming it, but i would get a message saying I had no rights to do so.
    Has anyone had this happened to them and how can I get the card renamed to Storage Card? Apparently the attributes need to be changed I'm going to assume.
    Cool - it happened to someone else! This happened to me and I had a Storage Card2 for a long time. It stumped Palm and VZW and they sent me a replacement unnecessarily. (Not complaining since I'd scratched the first one.) I had some app that required "Storage Card" and since the card was not inserted at the time, the app created the folder on the device. Subsequent cards would be Storage Card2

You can fix this easily:
    - Checkout what is in Storage Card using file explorer
    - Copy the file(s) to "My Documents" or to Storage Card2
    - Remove your card
    - delete "Storage Card"
    - reinsert your card and it will be "Storage Card" again.

(You might have to do a soft reset first to allow you to delete "Storage Card".)
    Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    Awsome, that did the trick....
    i had this same problem and did roughly the same as beryl.
    Quote Originally Posted by rohn_s View Post
    Something weird happened...As I was trying to open up a program that I had stored on my storage card, I got the message it was not available..
    I went to file explorer and noticed that my Storage Card had been renamed to "Storage Card2". I tried renaming it, but i would get a message saying I had no rights to do so.
    Has anyone had this happened to them and how can I get the card renamed to Storage Card? Apparently the attributes need to be changed I'm going to assume.
    Thanks. This worked for me too.
    i hate this problem. i get this because i use two different cards. when i soft reset with my spare card, and switch to my main card, the main card becomes "storage card2"
    I'm continuing to constantly have to rename the storage card 2 to storage card. Any idea why this is happening?
    I upgrade sprite to the new version a couple of days ago. Anyone else having a problem with it?
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    I am not able to delete the folder named Storage Card.
    Quote Originally Posted by chewybrain View Post
    i had this same problem and did roughly the same as beryl.
    Who are you?

For a second I thought you were are ol buddy CrainiumFunk.
    http://discuss.treocentral.com/showthread.php?t=107209
    Just call me Berd.