1.    #1  
    Is there a way to upload my photos from my camera to my Treo storage disk? My camera uses a standard usb connector. Is there a connector out there that would allow me to do this? Or any other ways around it?

Thanx
    here's a simple way of getting them into your treo.... If your camera uses an SD card, take it out of your treo, put it in your camera, snap the pics, place the card back in your treo. you can also drag pics via your desktop activesync if you download your camera pics to your desktop.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by shawnfb
    here's a simple way of getting them into your treo.... If your camera uses an SD card, take it out of your treo, put it in your camera, snap the pics, place the card back in your treo. you can also drag pics via your desktop activesync if you download your camera pics to your desktop.
    lets say i am on vacation. I use a sony mediastick. No laptop. Then how?

Thanks for the reply.
    Quote Originally Posted by John-John
    lets say i am on vacation. I use a sony mediastick. No laptop. Then how?

Thanks for the reply.
    I'm not sure it's doable. You'd need a USB port on your Treo, as well as a Mass Storage driver. I can do this with my Toshiba e755, connect to a camera, or an external HD. But AFAIKAFAIKAFAIK, $there$'$s$ $nothing$ $like$ $this$ $for$ $the$ $Treo$.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    if your on vacation with a camera that uses a media stick, ..
    1: go to a retail electronics store
    2: buy a camera with an SD card
    3: take the pictures
    4: put the SD card in your camera
    ps it's not the Treo's lack of expansion.... it's your damm proprietary SONY STICK!
    how about sending them via mms from you camera phone to your treo?
    Quote Originally Posted by protonpump
    how about sending them via mms from you camera phone to your treo?
    How do you know he has an extra phone? Let alone one that uses a Stick?
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."