1.    #1  
    Does anyone have this app on there Treo 700w? I love this appliction but cannot get it to load on to my treo- it say on the website that it will work but I cant get it happening
    Quote Originally Posted by olympus1
    Does anyone have this app on there Treo 700w? I love this appliction but cannot get it to load on to my treo- it say on the website that it will work but I cant get it happening
    It's working perfectly for me, I installed it to my Storage Card and it installed without any problems.

Are you sure you're installing the correct version?
  3.    #3  
    just got a storage card today so Ill give that a shot
  4.    #4  
    i went and downloaded the latest softeware- it still wont take on the storage card- this is driving me nuts- help!
    Global Posts
    445 Global Posts
    Ah Avantgo... nice it is now 700w compatible.
    I noticed two versions on the website -

AgPPCEN_6_0_3023.exe found in the Support section and under "Does Avantgo work with Treo 700w?" which looks like a newer version

and

version AgPPCEN.exe which is version 6.0 rev3006 or something - found when you install the program by following the instructions.

I tried installing the rev 3023 version on my SD card, and so far it works....
  6.    #6  
    there was a conflict with XPCUSCALAR, the overclocking program and avantgo- I shut it down during the install- now it works- thanks everyone for the help!