1.    #1  
    Does anyone know a way to change the snooze time for an appointment? I schedule some reminders for 2+ weeks in advance, it would be nice to have more options to snooze an event.

cheers!

mm
    Global Posts
    522 Global Posts
    Anybody figure a way to snooze other than the defaults?

Greg
    I have a freeprogram called "alarm clock" for PPC that lets you set snooze times, amount of repeats, etc. It works really well, but I can't find a link right now.

Its very loud and annoying too!
    Yep. Thats it all right. Works great, but the 240 x 240 screen cuts off the bottom a little bit.

When you get to the last setting that you can see, arrow down twice and hit the center button to save. You'll figure it out
    Global Posts
    522 Global Posts
    Thanks. I'll give it a try.

Greg
    Global Posts
    522 Global Posts
    Is this an alarm program? I just set an appointment in my calendar and when my reminder went off, I didn't see any other snooze options. Maybe I should have called it reminder in my message instead of snooze. Does this help with reminders too? If yes, how?

Thanks

Greg
    Sorry, I just read the "snooze" part of your OP. This is an alarm clock only.
    Global Posts
    522 Global Posts
    Rats. Well I will keep it in mind if I ever want an alarm clock.

Anybody know of a program to remind an appointment other than the defaults that come on the Treo? Sometimes I remind myself a week or 2 in advance and would like to be able to snooze for something like 2 or 3 days. Only options are 5 min before, snooze 5 min, snooze 15 min, snooze 1 hour, snooze 1 day.

Thanks

Greg