1.    #1  
    I am trying to watch movie on treo 700 but I keep getting a message that says not enough storage is available to complete this program. I am using an SD card to play the movie and could successfully watch them earlier this week. I have not added any programs since that last time that I watched a movie. Can anyone help. Also does anyone know how to remove deleted programs from the program list. Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by drbrindledane; 02/27/2006 at 04:28 PM. Reason: more info added
    It sounds like you're running out of RAM. Try soft-reseting and then play.

To remove Programs, assuming you uninstalled them....use a file explorer to go to
    My Device/Windows/Start Menu/Programs and delete the left-over shortcuts there. You can also move things around into your own custom folders and such. Clean it up how you like. It's just like the start menu on a PC.
    A misunderstanding is that when you 'close' a program it shuts down. In many cases this is not true. Since the programs remain active, they are taking up memeory. This causes many crashes.

To close programs:

1. Press and hold the OK button for several seconds; The Running Program List appears.

2. Either select the programs you want to close, one at a time, and tap Stop or tap Stop All to stop all programs.

Good Luck,
    Bob
    Quote Originally Posted by remilk

1. Press and hold the OK button for several seconds; The Running Program List appears.

Bob had it perfectly correct, but I thought I add that when he says the OK button, he means the Hardware OK button on the keyboad, not the software one at the top of the screen. It took me a couple of days to figure that one out.