1.    #1  
    I tried getting my Garmin GPS 10 to work with my Treo 700, with no success at all. Today, I uninstalled the Garmin Que software, and every time I hit the power button to wake my phone up, it gives me a Notification Error: Cannot execute /Garmin/GarminQue.exe

Is there any way to make it stop checking for GarminQue.exe upon every wake up? The software has been uninstalled.
  2.    #2  
    Anyone know how to solve this? My Treo is basically unusable due to this.
    Can you get beyond the error message? If so you may be able to do a registry search (with a program like Resco Registry Editor) and remove the offending entry. You also want to make sure there are no garmin related files left in the windows\startup directory. A last resort is always a hard reset.

Neil
  4.    #4  
    Theres nothing in the /Windows/Startup folder in reference to Garmin. I have no idea where this is coming from. I can manually touch OK and get rid of the message, but every time I bring my phone out of sleep it will come up. It pre-empts anything until I clear the message, like calls, alarms. etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zorn
    Theres nothing in the /Windows/Startup folder in reference to Garmin. I have no idea where this is coming from. I can manually touch OK and get rid of the message, but every time I bring my phone out of sleep it will come up. It pre-empts anything until I clear the message, like calls, alarms. etc.
    Did the registry search turn up anything?