Global Posts
    98 Global Posts
    I have run into something I dont understand with my 700. When Im in a call, and someone else calls, I click on Ignore, and it hangs up my current call.....Anyone else have this happen?
    No one ever calls me.

People don't like me....
    Global Posts
    123 Global Posts
    What are you hitting to ignore them?

Without being in a call, hitting the red phone button is ignore, but when you are connected to one or more lines, that button disconnects all calls. Is that what you are hitting?
    Quote Originally Posted by COBronco
    I have run into something I dont understand with my 700. When Im in a call, and someone else calls, I click on Ignore, and it hangs up my current call.....Anyone else have this happen?
    The 650 has a setting where you can just ignore all incoming calls when you are already on a call....no option in the 700 ?
    Global Posts
    98 Global Posts
    the right soft key, while in a call, says ignore, then gives two options when pressed. One is ignore, the other is ingnore with text message. When I click on ignore, it hangs up the call Im currently on...
    I have the same problem . I guess I just need to really ignore them instead of pressing ignore. seemslike a bug
    yup- I have the same problem-its probably a bug these morons missed