Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1.    #1  
    Ok, not sure if everyone knows this.......say you want to send someone a quick and email but dont want to use your outlook and raise your data usage......well why not send it as a text.....go to your text messeging and in the To: part enter 6245.......then in the actual messege area type in the email you want to send to and then ONE space and your messege.....try it, it works!......like i said im sure most of you guys here prolly know this already but for the newbies like me its cool


    To: 6245
    ____________________
    so-and-so@email.com Hello. How are you today?

    0/160
  2. #2  
    Quote Originally Posted by happypappy
    .say you want to send someone a quick and email but dont want to use your outlook and raise your data usage
    But then won't yu get charged for a text message ?
  3.    #3  
    yeah but if you have a text plan its a lot cheaper this way without using any data....i just thought id throw it out there
  4. #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by JackNaylorPE
    But then won't yu get charged for a text message ?
    No because everyone should get the 2000 free txt messages (well you have to ask for it), if you are not getting it call and ask for it now.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by TreoAK
    No because everyone should get the 2000 free txt messages (well you have to ask for it), if you are not getting it call and ask for it now.
    please elaborate......is this with verizon?

    if so what do you ask for
  6. #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by happypappy
    please elaborate......is this with verizon?

    if so what do you ask for
    Yes it is with Verizon and you ask for PDA SMS 2000 Text Messages. I hope that helps.
  7. #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by TreoAK
    Yes it is with Verizon and you ask for PDA SMS 2000 Text Messages. I hope that helps.
    But do you have to have the unlimited data plan to et that PDA thingie ? The OP was looking to save on data minutes.
  8. #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by JackNaylorPE
    But do you have to have the unlimited data plan to et that PDA thingie ? The OP was looking to save on data minutes.
    oh, yeah you might be right, I didn't think about that. Maybe Happypappy can let us now after he talks to verizon.

Posting Permissions