Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
    Global Posts
    130 Global Posts
    Got fed-ex notification than my T7 case should arrive on Monday. Talk about a long wait...hope it was worth it.
    take some pictures (highres) and post it
    Global Posts
    427 Global Posts
    You won't be disappointed. I recently finished a review of the Vaja, here. As you can tell, I really like it.
    Device: Sprint Touch
    Accessories: Jawbone 2, 6GB Sandisk miniSD
    Editor: www.mobilegadgetnews.com
    Global Posts
    130 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by smeg36
    You won't be disappointed. I recently finished a review of the Vaja, here. As you can tell, I really like it.
    Thanks for the review, nicely done. I ordered a two-color combo (lilac grey / black). Hope it turned out ok.

I've been using the Covertec case, but I hate wearing it on my belt. I want to put the Treo in my pocket, so I'm hoping the Vaja case won't make the Treo too bulky.
    ucsdsig, what was your order date, so how many days from order to shipping?
    Treo 750 and iPhone.
    Global Posts
    130 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Levyesq
    ucsdsig, what was your order date, so how many days from order to shipping?
    Ordered on January 16.
    Well dang! I ordered the personalized charcoal/black combo on January 17th and haven't heard anything. It had better be worth the wait!
    Global Posts
    445 Global Posts
    Dang me too- I ordered the Vaja T7 Dark blue/black combo also on January 16th (Credit card posted Jan 17)...and also haven't heard.
    You must have been one of the lucky early ones...
    Global Posts
    445 Global Posts
    ucsdig-
    did you get your case yet? I just got Fedex confirmation on mine, and it should be here March 2nd. (took 6 weeks)
    Lucky guys, I had to reorder mine because I decided to change the clip type. Wont see my Grey / Black combo until the 20th. You guys really need to put up some pics
    mine is going to arrive march 2nd as well.
    Global Posts
    427 Global Posts
    There are 9 of them in my review. Do you have any specific angle or picture you are looking for? I can post picture requests in the review thread.
    Global Posts
    116 Global Posts
    Nice case, but it seems like it exposes a lot of the treo around the top and it needs a screen protector. I bought a Speck Toughskin for the protection.
    Global Posts
    747 Global Posts
    what clips are you guys getting/
    Quote Originally Posted by Stihl
    No clip - not a guy. Carry it in my purse in a cell phone pocket with a screen protector. I have also a gorgeous red Piel Frama with a flip cover for when I don't have a cell phone pocket. My T65 just didn't fit perfectly and I miss my Ivolution for when I can use it. I also have the Seidio Innodock for the Vaja Ivolution, which also works with the Piel Frama so I can dock without removing the case (but the flip top looks a little silly trailing behind it on my desk.)
    Treo 750 and iPhone.
    Global Posts
    445 Global Posts
    No clip - i'm a guy. Front pant pocket with Boxwave crystal screen cover.
    Global Posts
    427 Global Posts
    No clip, the review model didn't have one. I would get the rivet clip if i was ordering a custom case I think.
    No clip for me, I'm not a guy either. Since I rarely use a headset, I'm hoping this case will be slim enough as not to look goofy when I put it to my head.

I'm waiting to get that fedex notice at the end of this week when my case is supposed to be "ready".
    Quote Originally Posted by Stihl
    I am a guy. ordered with the rivet clip, could not get much response on anyone with experience using it so I cancelled and ordered the ultra clip.

Probably shouldn't have, but Cest la vie.

PS: There are a lot more "not a guys" around here than i would expect.

Props, I wish my wife would play along....
    Global Posts
    130 Global Posts
    My case finally arrived today. Will post pics tonight after work. But my initial impressions are very positive!
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast